2.27 You found me last

Swooosh

A water spear shooting into a fast speed until it screeched went flying, aiming for a person's neck.

Baaaaaaang!

Loud echo sounded around them, all the people standing in the sandy field reflectively shot their heads into one direction. Only to find 2 reds

Both the short and long red head cough out blood. Both were trembling from the after shock of the attack.

Cale had successfully smacked the white star in the back, but the white star reflect, a person with 1,000 years of experience surely wasn't a joke. So he managed to pull out his wind shield the last minute.

Both cough out blood from the recoil of their power. One was because he was already exhausted and used his most silent but painful ancient power and the other had use his power hastily so he didn't managed to properly balanced the other power too, making it twirl inside his body.

Both of them started to tremble, people look at them in concern, especially Cale's group since he was already being covered with (fake) blood. Both of the group was worried about their leader, but the sharp one can't help but noticed their similarities.

They can't help but think that this war was like a war between a twin sibling in dispute. They look too similar, not only physically but they can't help but feel that they too think alike.

Both of their leader was coughing blood and trembling. It was pain that only the two leader understand.

Feeling like this, Ron went and observe the enemy leader instead, he knew that his puppy young master will be okay. But when his eyes landed on the enemy, he frowned.

'The white star is worried.. about.. Cale?'

The white star look at blood drenched Cale, his eyes slanted as he wonder if he is okay. He just defended his sky ancient power with most of his ancient power to cover a huge castle. He was worried for Cale.

White star dismissed his people to go and fight. Choi Han, Beacrox, Ron and Eruhaben already started the fight against the bear and cat tribe. Meanwhile Raon went and fight against the talented mage beside the white star.

The white star took a deep breath, closed his eyes, he sometimes feels if there is any meaning in this fight. This isn't even our main war, just a side story. But nevertheless he still let his people fight.

Cale got off Bud's shoulder to stand on his own, he still let Bud near him as a personal bodyguard this time and not a secretary. Cale took a couple of step, closing his gap with the person across him.

Clank- clank

Fighting sound as a background sound they both look at each other tenderly, only that each were holding a weapon. Cale held his water spear beside him, pointed towards the another redhead neck. The other could have hold his fire sword get ready to slash the enemy's neck, but he only let out a wind, ready in position to defend

People look at them in worry, especially Cale's group. They doesn't want to let Cale near that person. But they were too occupied with the fights.

Cale knew this, they could only see him but not hear him. So he pursed his mouth and let out a word he's been thinking over and over if he ever meet him again.

So while he twisted the water spear to get ready and shoot, he took a breath.

"I remember"

White star look at him still

"Thank you for keeping your promise"

Swooooshh-

Water spear flew for the 2nd time, While the white star defended it he took this time to retreat and the bear and cat tribe started to fall one after another.