1.17 i'll Walk this Road

"human, i'll be going now"
"meoww"

once the children left, Cale opened the door.

"come in"

it was Rosalyn, Choi Han and Lock. Cale sat down in the most comfortable cushion while guiding them to sit down as well. they all sit at the opposite of Cale, Cale pour himself a cup of wine, swirl the cup at the tip of his nose while he inhale the good smell of expensive wine.

still swirling the cup he told the group

"as i have discussed with Lock i will be responsible for the 12 children of the Blue Wolf Tribe. for miss Rosalyn, i have told the people to keep silent of your presence, so you don't have to worry about your identity. "

finished swirling, he took a sip of the wonderful wine while savouring it

"now, what do you want?"

"how do you know about the organization?"

it was Choi Han that asked, understandable, he must have been very confused when he knew that the same organization that attacked the Harris Village, attacked Lock's village too, and i knew about it.

"is that what you want to know?"

"are you with th-"

"young master Cale, i heard something about magic bomb earlier, is it related to the organization?"

"noona, magic bomb?"

"yes lock, young master Cale seem to send someone out to look for it at the capital"

"then-"

Cale just observe Rosalyn conversation with Lock that just cut off Choi han's word. they were slowly getting caught in his bait. with a dragon present, there is no way Rosalyn, could hear their conversation unintentionally. Cale made them heard it on purpose.

his goal is to make them work, Cale can broaden his playing field if more people involved. so Cale wanted to make sure to use them. the more people he can use the better.

Cale put his wine glass back to the table, his hand tapping the armrest of the sofa.

"young master Cale, so what do you mean by magic bomb?"

tap tap tap

"hmm... it means there will be terrorist trying to bomb the plaza"

Cale watched as the people in front of them looking at him suspiciously, of course, how do you feel when people tell you there will be terrorist attack in the place you're staying.

"how do i know? you could just say i receive a tip. i do not have any relationship with the organization so you can rest assured. now, do you want to help?"

"there's lots of innocent people in the capital especially with the noble and the royal family all going to celebrate the king's birthday, so yes i will."

"please tell me what do you need"

Cale just watch as they enthusiastically agreed.

'got you'