0.10 I lost my red again

Cale didn't come out of the Henituse estate for a week as his hyung told him, not just that, he didn't even leave his bedroom. he barely did anything. all he did is staring at nothing in daze for hours. not knowing he just created another rumour in the mansion.

the servant that was assign in Cale's bedroom wing wonder if Cale has lost his mind, they heard one night where the eldest son of Count Henituse laughing so hard that he was heard all along the hallway where his bedroom located.

rumour started to spread even more when Cale Henituse didn't get out of his room, he only drink in his room while staring at nothing then passed out in his sofa, mostly his bed was untouched. they question if Cale has finally going crazy. 

and right now Cale just lay on the sofa looking at the ceiling like it's the most interesting in life as he stare at it not moving for hours, his other hand holding a half emptied strongest alcohol the Henituse have. face flushed, eyes empty.

Ron enter the room slowly not letting know his presence to Cale, he look at where Cale lay. he hasn't moved since the last time Ron check on him which is 6 hours ago, the only thing that changes is the bottles in the table beside Cale are now all empty.

Ron stare at the lifeless Cale, he knew just by looking at him even though his physical body is here Cale is not present in the room. he is far away where Ron can't reach him even when he stand 6 feet away from him right now. Ron slowly approach his puppy young master and clean up the empty bottles in the table.

just as Ron thought, Cale didn't move even when he let his presence known. his eyes are opened but it looked so empty and dull. his usual cold, and glowing reddish brown was replace with dimmed deep brown. Ron cleaned up the room and left Cale. 

3 hours later at dinner time Ron came back with Cale's dinner, his dinner was more simple than usual, Ron knew for the past week Cale barely touch his food, he only drowned himself with alcohol

3 hours later at dinner time Ron came back with Cale's dinner, his dinner was more simple than usual, Ron knew for the past week Cale barely touch his food, he only drowned himself with alcohol. so he asked his son to make something light, where Cale can eat it like a snack, Ron thinks it's better than nothing. 

when Ron entered the room Cale was no longer in the sofa, he was sitting in the window already wearing his thin pyjamas accompanied with deep red cloak around his shoulders. he no longer have his alcohol in his hand, the flush on his face also gone but the empty eyes still remain.

"young master-nim, dinner is ready"

Cale didn't respond to Ron, after Ron sets the dinner in the table Ron left the room leaving Cale alone. Ron close the door then leaves. Ron knew something has happened to his puppy young master. 

no, in fact Ron knew something changed from 6 months ago. his puppy changed since the banquet held in the Henituse estate. assassin part of work is observation, so Ron is always good at observing people, one of them is Cale, since he is the closest to Cale. he has been around since Cale was born. Ron could say that he knew Cale best even compared to Count Deruth, Cale's own biological father, that means he also knew Cale's struggle

Ron knew how Cale slowly broke down, he saw when Cale tried to be the bigger person when the Count was drowning in his own sadness, he saw how Cale gave up on the Count, he saw when Cale starts become a trash, but the more he broke down the more Ron don't know about him.

now he no longer can confidently he knew Cale, his emotion was shut off, he can no longer see Cale anymore, all he could see is the mask that is protecting himself from all the emotional damage he receive. Ron can't blame him, Cale was a victim, but Ron never steps up, he only thinks of Cale as a duty.

but he can't help but notice the changes in Cale 6 months ago. Cale was seen more... relaxed. 

Cale Henituse after he turned cold is always on edge, he never let anyone miss from the corner of his eyes, he put on his cold stoic expression everyday. but after 6 months ago he was more relaxed to himself, when he is alone and Ron went to check on him, he is more laid back and not put on much guard even when the stoic face remain

even his trashy act changed, Ron knew that Cale never hurt other but one time when Cale made a trouble by throwing alcohol bottles Ron noticed that the way Cale act was not because of him throwing tantrum but he just hit the famous gangster in the area. people got scared of him and throw hateful comment to him but he knew that Cale was sober at the time.

but that changes doesn't mean a good thing to Ron, even when he's glad that his puppy young master has settle down a bit he can't help but sometimes wary of him. because he would often catch Cale with the scent of foxes. 

then that happened, a week ago he found Cale lying on the ground frozen in the garden with bloodied sleeve and blood smeared on his pale white cheek. when he got close he could smell the strong scent of blood and someone he loathes, the foxes that hunt down his family. Arm.

even when the fire on his chest flare he didn't ask anything to Cale and calmed himself down. he checked that Cale didn't get injured so that would only mean this blood isn't his. how Cale sit silently and drown himself in alcohol made Ron think 'what happened?'

still he can't ask, even if he ask he won't get an answer anyway, so he went to investigate on his own, he also wanted to confirm his suspicious about the strong scent of fox coming out of Cale that night.

his investigation leads nothing, he only found a trace of a battle, but there's no other information that could lead into the person involved in the battle, only the broken Cale remained.