2.21 be your villain

4 days later

Cale opened his eyes he look at the big blob on top of him in daze, trying to remember what happened. After a few seconds he abruptly sat up. The voice of his family calling him could not be heard. He remembered.

i met with him again, and he is the white star

Cale clutch his head, his eyes burning trying not to let a tear slip down from his eyes

'I'm relieved he is okay'

He knew he must have not been the best but at least he is alive. He put his leg down the bed and got up look at the window outside. He look at the sky thinking about the matter.

when he launched that attack to the sky, at the last second when he was taken away by the teleportation scroll he flickered something towards him that clings to his ears. the vine earring that curl in his ears reacted and gave him power. if it wasn't for that he wouldn't have lasted.

'I need to see him aga-'

"CALE!"

Cale look back, coming back to his senses. he look at crown prince Alberu Crossman in his true form holding his shoulder tight. screaming right behind his ears

"are you okay? you suddenly sat up and rushed to the window, the kids are worried about you!"

Cale then look to his side and his eyes widen. Raon was in Eruhaben's arm crying. He took a deep breath and calm down. Rising his hand and patted Raon's head and the other patted On and Hong that's in Choi Han's arms.

"Human! Don't do that again! I'm scared!"
"Yes, yes, I'm sorry"

Cale look back to the window, after a few minutes when people in the room calmed down he declare to his group

"I'm going to the Eastern Continent"

All of their group look at him in disbelief. Raon fly up to Cale and clung to his shoulder

"No human! You need rest!"
"Cale, what are you doing when you just woke up?!"
"Cale-nim"

Cale look at them worried about him, he didn't want to worry his family but he needed to go. He needs to see him. So he has to go either his family permits it or not. So he stayed silent and look at Eruhaben and Alberu seriously.

"Hah, you unlucky bastard, fine but I'll come with you"
"Thank you Eruhaben-nim"

Beacrox went in with food and Cale decided that he will have a meal with his family first together then go to his destination.

When Cale finished his meal he walked to the spot Eruhaben is standing to be teleported, Alberu approached him. Holding Cale's shoulder he pleaded

"Cale, must you go right away?"
"Yes, hyung-nim. Don't worry i'll be back"

Alberu sigh, for the past few years he knew Cale he already know that nothing could change Cale's mind once he is set on something. So he could only help him from the shadow.

"Is there anything i could help you?"

After thinking for a moment Cale finally answered.