Chapter 23

Double Update!!

Like you guys would make it to Friday

Kiss me you animal
I need to take you in real slow
Cause dying on your lips is how I wanna go

Kiss me you animal - Burn the Ballroom

Oh... almost forgot... 

**Mature Content Warning**

:)

— — — — —

Incandis

I pull out of her mouth and lay her back down on the bed, hovering over her between her silky smooth legs preparing to notch myself at her entrance. My tip runs up her seam, collecting her slick and rutting against her clit.

"D?" Kat whispers to me before I can breach her entrance. There's a tremble in her voice that wasn't there before and I panic that I've hurt her.

"You okay?" I ask, halting all movements.

She nods her head frantically but her enthusiasm doesn't match the anxiety on her face.

"I — I've never done this either, with anyone."

I didn't think it was possible but my cock stiffens even further at her admission. Her vulnerability calls to mine in the most intimate and primal of ways. I'm going to make her mine in every sense of the word, and what's better is that she'll truly be mine — only mine.

Her lips will know only my taste, her body will know only my touch, and in return my heart will beat only for her.

I lean back down to hover over her, one arm supporting my weight over her body, the other cupping the back of her head. When our lips meet again she immediately opens her mouth for me making me groan in response. I want her to suck my words of love and devotion right off my tongue.

I flip us over and adjust us so she's on top of me straddling my legs. She leans down and takes my face in both of her hands, searing me with one more electric kiss before sitting up on me.

She reaches down and grabs ahold of my length, sliding my tip along her wetness. Her heat alone could be my undoing. I let out a throaty groan, completely disarmed by her touch.

"Ready?" She asks me in a voice as soft as her skin.

I flex my hips, pushing myself further into her hand and pressing against her entrance. My grip on her hips tightens in exquisite agony waiting for her to sink down my length. She notches me at her entrance and slowly begins to sink down on me. She only makes it a couple of inches before she stops abruptly and grimaces.

"You okay?" I ask immediately.

She nods but her frown betrays her. "It hurts."

"Take it slow, baby." I pull her face to me and worship her mouth, skimming my fingertips up and down her back, over her hips, and kneading my fingers into the supple skin of her tight little ass.

It takes all of my self control not to thrust up into her or to pull her down and impale her, but I promised I wouldn't hurt her. She needs to take this at her pace.