II

"𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙚" ❀

𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚 Bakar looked around seeing as if anyone suspicious was lurking. Ali just walked in without a care in a world as he went to the ailes to look around for the things he wanted to buy.

He noticed his uncle walking backwards towards him while still looking around. "What's going on Uncle?" Ali asked looking at his uncle weirdly, Bakar took one last look around and kneeled to Ali's height with a serious look on his face.

"Ali, do you have something that someone suspicious gave to you?" Bakar pointed a finger at Ali. Ali put a hand to chin as if to think, he tried to remember anyone suspicious, well minus Y/N who gave back hi yoyo.

"Nope"

Bakar remembered Y/N's words to him.

"Ali is in danger."

"You're actually, in grave danger." Bakar told his nephew seriously. Ali was shocked, why would he be in danger!?

"See that big guy over there?" Bakar motioned with eyes to the big guy standing at the end of the corner pretending to browse the items. Ali looked over to the big guy, once they made eye contact the big guy glared at him, Bakar immediately pulled Ali's gaze away from the huge man.

"Don't be too obvious, Come here with me" he pulled Ali away to slowly walk to the other corner of the store to exit, only see a woman in a black suit with purple highlights. "Oh no! Get in here" Bakar pulled Ali back, He recognized the woman from the night when I.R.I.S was stolen.

"What's wrong Uncle?" Ali asked his uncle who looked back the aisle where the woman in black was. "There's another one!" he pointed behind his back. Ali eyed him suspiciously as he looked over the aisle.

"There's no one there" Bakar looked over the aisle but no one was there.

"Wait, where did she go?" he asked particularly no one, confused.

While Bakar was distracted, the huge man was walking closer to Ali. "Uncle..." Ali called out to his uncle, as he saw the huge man getting closer by the second. The huge man chuckled and cracked his knuckles eyes set on the boy. Bakar looked over the aisle to see the huge man getting ready to attack.

He pulled Ali close "Ali, there's one thing you should know about" he said sternly as the huge man pushed the aisle to create a domino effect. Hearing the ailses fall down he immediately pushed Ali away and catching the aisle that was about to crush him and his nephew.

"RUN!"

Ali immediately opened the back door behind him to run away. As the woman in black ran after him.

Ali rode his scooter while the woman in black ran after him with her activated boots. Ali tried to stop the woman from following him by knocking over some trash cans, but she easily dodged them by backflipping. The woman flipped in front of Ali making him try to avoid her but instead crashing into the trash bins.