V

"𝙊𝙝~𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?"

"𝙊𝙝~𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?"

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, the moon was shining down on three people making their way to the location of the mission they were assigned. Y/N used her activated roller skates to go ahead and check the area. The way her hair sways back fort, her movements were as graceful as a swan in the moonlight.

Ali looked at her adorningly, if you look closely you can actually see little hearts in his eyes. A thought cut through Ali's admiring, he noticed her roller blades made no sound whatsoever.

"Wait!"

Y/N suddenly stopped and put a hand to her ear, standing still. "What's wrong-" Ali was cut off by his uncle who put a hand to his mouth. Ali was about to whine when Bakar put a finger to his mouth while munching on a burger, waiting intently for Y/N.

Y/N closed her eyes, she heard a distant rubbling followed by what sounds like an engine. She tried to distinguish where the sound came from, it seems to come from her left. She pictured the area where their location was to the engine sounds.

She opened her eyes, "over here!" she turned left and ran. Bakar gulped the food he was chewing and wasted no time to follow Y/N, Ali followed as well still confused and while deadpanning at his uncle. After some turns and occasional stops they got to a point were they could hear some voices.

They hid behind of the large cargo. There was some banging noises as if trying to open something, "What are we stealing anyway?" A voice asked in confusion. "Beats me? But if it's C-TECH that we're talking about, it's bound to be the good stuff!"

"Stop!" Bakar yelled out still holding his burger.

"Who are they?"

"Beat them!" the short one ordered, all the guys in helmets quickly obeyed ready to attack. Bakar finally finally finished his burger and punched one guy away and threw one away, he gulped his food as he smirked at the short guy who pointed at him and ran away.

"He's getting away!" Ali yelled out, "Ali wait!" Bakar called out, Y/N immediately ran past him to follow Ali.

"Backup! Where's my backup!" the short man yelled out. Ali saw Y/N next to him, he noticed she kept a steady pace along with him. He smirked in determination, they can work together now! He thought.

His line of thought was cut when IRIS suddenly informed him that someone else was running after the short man as well. He looked up to see a dark figure jumping on the large cargo shipment. Y/N saw this as well but she just smirked knowing who was the mysterious person was.

While Ali was trying to decipher who the newcomer was he didn't notice an oil splatter, and slipped on it before he can react. Y/N heard a thud followed with a grunt she turned to look at Ali who was on the ground with black oil all over him "Are you okay?".