XIII

"𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝘼, 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝘾𝙮𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖"

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨, waiting for instructions. Soon, The General appeared a serious look on his face, as usual.

"Is everyone here? Good, let's begin."

The General nodded at Jenny, who tapped her tablet as a hologram appeared of Wak musang looking oddly suspicious.

"Wak musang is on the move again, on the last couple days many had sought after him for information and many more, yesterday he had met with one of the buyers." He said as Ali, Alicia and Y/N listened intently. He turned his head to look at the h/c haired girl. "Y/N, your mission is to track down his previous buyer and find out what he had bought."

Ali and Alicia turned to look at Y/N, eyes wide in shock. She was going to this alone?!

Y/N had a nonchalant look in face as if she had done this many times before. "I'm going alone?" she asked. The general nodded, "Yes you are and make sure to not engage. Only find out what he bought, understood?" The General bore his eyes through Y/N , she nodded ignoring the two eyes practically burning the side of her face in disbelief.

He then turned to Alicia and Ali. "And for you two, Your mission us to tail the suspect and find the base of his operations. Make sure you're undetected."

"WHAT?!" The two exclaimed, as they looked at the General eyes wide as saucers. The two began to argue as the General pinched his eyebrows his patience wearing thin. Y/N grimaced as they began to bicker nonstop.

'Uh oh.'

"DEY!" The General yelled out, his voice resounding the whole room making everyone go silent.

Ali and Alicia paused, looking down at the ground in shame. The General's eye twitched in frustration as he breathed heavily.

Ali and Alicia sat next to each other inside of the train. Soon, the train stopped and Wak musang walked in. "He's here" she whispered to Ali who was wearing the IRIS whilst playing on his tablet. Seeing that Ali didn't listen, she elbowed him in annoyance.

"Focus, Ali!" Alicia said "I know!" he whisper yelled back.

IRIS zoomed into the grey suit case in Wak musang's arm scanning it. It showed that the inside was just a food container. He continued to play his game as Alicia watched Wak musang sit across a suspicious looking man. "Target is in sight." she mumbled.