VIII

"𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

"𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮."

"𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚!" 𝘼𝙡𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙, hearing the door bell ring. He immediately got up to open the door.

"How did you lose IRIS?"

"How did you lose IRIS!?"

Two voices over lapped over each other, as one asked in concern while the other asked in anger. The sudden exclaim of the voices made Ali fall down on his butt in shock. He looked up to see Alicia and Y/N looking down at him.

"What is she doing here" he pointed to Alicia clearly showing his distaste, making Y/N sigh.

"Relax, relax. We are a team." Bakar put a hand on Ali and Alicia's shoulder, pushing them apart, then his stomach suddenly grumbled.

"Let me investigate in the kitchen okay?" he awkwardly said before walking away to the kitchen to 'investigate'.

Y/N shook her head and turned to the two left, who were still glaring at each other. She sighed once again.

"Try to get along this time, okay? As Ejen Bakar said we're a team now." she went in between them with a tight smile. Both of them sighed, nodding rolling their eyes. "Alright then" she walked towards the living area.

Ali walked up to Alicia "Don't touch my things!" he whisper yelled pointing a finger at her, before walking away to follow his uncle. She just rolled her eyes.

Y/N stood at the center of the living area, looking around. Everything was a mess, pillows were stern around, some action figures were on the floor, books that fell from the table. She noticed there was little footprints that lead to the couch, she lifted up the cushion and noticed there was some white hairs. She picked up the hairs, and when she did it dissappeared?

"Alicia" she called out to the short haired girl, Alicia went to Y/N. She showed what looks like she had something in between her fingers. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, but suddenly the hairs Y/N was holding now appeared again making Alicia widen her eyes.

They both looked at each other knowing exactly what he thinking.

Ali sat on the table watching his Uncle 'investigate' the fridge.

"Do you know about the houses that were robbed recently?" Alicia spoke up walking into the kitchen with Y/N following close behind.

"What robbery?"

"Come on Ali..." Bakar turned to Ali, voice muffled with food. "An agent must always keep up with the news!" he got up shoving a chocolate bar in his mouth.

He turned to Ali, seeing the plates on the table. "You eat alot... Why aren't you growing??"

Ali deadpanned at him "Eh, no... Just now I was feeding--"