VI

"𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜!"

𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 over looking the alley way, where Komeng and his men were unloading the stolen drones. They watched intently as Komeng bossed his men around.

"Take only the items and leave the lorry!" Komeng yelled to the man looking at the stolen goods.

"Hah! Why? The van is nice tho!" he whined trying to find an excuse to keep the van. This just irratated Komeng, he tsked.

"They can detect us later-"

"That's right!"

Bakar, Ali and Y/N revealed themselves to them standing at the edge of the building, Bakar and Ali sent them a smug smile looking down on them.

"It's the four of them again!" Komeng growled at the four-

Wait four?

"Four?" They all looked at the side and saw the masked person from last night.

"The masked troublemaker!" Bakar yelled out pointing at the person. Then the masked person did something that shocked them.

The masked person took off their helmet to reveal Alicia. The black suit now turned into a yellow and black colored suit, she had a green scarf on her neck and her iconic green headband was now yellow similar to her suit.

"Alicia?!" Bakar shouted in shock "Didn't your father already told you that you cannot join us?" Ali said with a smug look on his face.

"Alicia, If the General knows, he'll be so mad" Y/N said worriedly but Alicia is the opposite. "Then let him know! Without IRIS, I am more qualified than Ali!"

She finished, she looked at Y/N in determination, Y/N returned a smile to her, she was proud of Alicia for standing up to the General while Ali rolled his eyes at that.

They both nodded at each other, she threw her helmet to Ali before jumping down the building. Y/N followed soon after.

"Alicia! Y/N! Wait!"

Bakar yelled out before jumping down. Ali threw away Alicia's helmet and followed. The three of them landed flawlessly on the ground while Ali landed on his behind.

"Beat them!"

Komeng's men immediately ran towards them ready to attack. Alicia shot a bullet knocking one out, Y/N tied three men that tried to get to Alicia and quickly electrocuted them. Then, four more made their way to Y/N, Ali ran towards them mindlessly.

One tried to punch Ali but he dodged it, suddenly IRIS alerted him of an incoming force from behind him. He immediately ducked down. The force hit the man that was about to hit him.