III

"𝘼𝙡𝙞

"𝘼𝙡𝙞...𝙄-𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

𝙔/𝙉 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙚, her face half awake half asleep. Dos and Trez snickered at the sight of the girl weakened. Trez cracked his knuckles raising a fist in air ready to deal a blow to the girls beautiful face.

Y/N closed her eyes accepting her fate. Trez was about to hit her when a voice interrupted "Wait!" Ali suddenly appeared from somewhere. Jumping up and landing in between Dos and Trez and in front of Y/N.

"Ali!"

She said as her tired state earlier had completely disappeared now replaced with energy when she saw Ali. Dos tsked, she pulled out her shox ticks out of her bun. Ali smirked, IRIS scanned the both of them, Showing that Dos was going to throw three shox sticks at him and Trez going to throw a crate at him.

He smirked, As predicted by IRIS, Dos threw her shox sticks at Ali. Ali easily dodged by jumping and spinning avoiding it, he caught one quickly throwing it to Trez who was just about to throw the crate at him, Trez was electrocuted falling down and dropping the crate on him in the process.

While grinning at Trez, IRIS beeped indicating that Dos was running towards him. His grin widened as he ran towards Dos as well. Both of them jumped towards one another.

Ali landed perfectly on the ground like a superhero, as Dos landed as well but then fell down, suddenly there was an explosion just as Dos hit the floor. He smugly smiled standing up to go untie Y/N.

"Don't worry your safe now" Ali said but suddenly the girl hugged him. He patted her back lacing his other arm on her waist. He suddenly heard soft sniffles, he looked down to see Y/N was crying on his shoulder. "A-ali I was so s-scared" her voice cracked, looking away from Ali.

He caressed her cheek softly "Hey, don't worry no need to cry" Ali swiped her tears away with his thumb smiling softly at her. "I'll always be here for you".

She finally looked up at him.

Wind started to blow at them making their hairs moved
Ali felt like his breath was taken away when he saw her glossy e/c eyes staring back at him. He was mesmerized not just her eyes just her. Y/N had always been the social butterfly of the school. Not only she had a beautiful face, she had a beautiful soul to match. She was popular among the students as they describe her as kind, polite, charming. There were too many words to describe her and all of them do her and her ethereal beauty justice.

"Ali" While Ali was brought out of his trance when Y/N's voice called out to him. "I.. I have something to tell you.." she said nervously meeting his eyes.

"I've been thinking about this for a while" she said in a low voice as she blushed. Ali listened intently.

"Ali, I..."