IV

"𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨"❀

𝘼𝙡𝙞 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚, he turned around to see a man he had never seen before. He wore a black and white suit, he had a lollipop in his mouth smirking smugly at Ali.

Just as Ali stared at the new man, a cough was heard as a familiar h/c haired head popped her head out behind the man's back with a pout on her face. She was wearing the same outfit she had yesterday, a white and black suit, her hair held by a metallic butterfly clip.

Rizwan sighed, "Apologies, I was meant to say, that would be our job" he said with a mocking smile, taunting the girl next to him. Y/N just scoffed as she crossed her arms as if she was used to this.

Ali looked shocked to see the h/c haired girl again, and that fact that she was going on the same mission as them.

"When you've gathered information, relay it to Ejen Rizwan"

Ali looked at Rizwan and Y/N back and forth. His eyes met Y/N in which she stopped pouting as she noticed Ali, she sent a small smile at him.

Rizwan took the lollipop out his mouth "We only need IRIS to track down Dr. Tong" he smiled sarcastically at Ali as he walked around the room.

"But we had to drag you into this too" he chuckled as he leaned close to Ali's face his sarcastic nature instantly disappeared as the atmosphere around his turned serious.

Ali flinched when Rizwan suddenly came close to his face, he had a serious look on face that made Ali's spine tremble in fear.

"You better not do anything to mess up this mission" he threatened him, he said every word seriously as if he tried to engrave it in Ali's brain. Ali gulped nervously.

Y/N looked at Rizwan and sighed, he was already making Ali nervous.

"Enough, stop wasting time. Act immediately!"

"Uncle, who's that Ejen Rizwan? He and Y/N seem kinda close?" Ali asked, ever since he saw Y/N and Rizwan interact he began to wonder what their relationship was. Bakar smirked. "if you wanna know, Ejen Rizwan is MATA's greatest agent! And Y/N's trainer and mentor".

"Really, he's MATA's best agent and Y/N's trainer" he doubtedly said, he grimaced remembering his smug look from earlier.

They just closer to the building and saw four guards by the entrance, they stood like robots by the door unmoving, they're eyes were dilated as well just like Dr. Tong.