IX

"𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙬"❀

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, a certain heterochromia cat stared at the food bowl on the floor. The name 'Labu' was strached out and replaced with 'Comot.' Comot grumbled and pushed the food bowl out the way with a paw before running away to Ali's room.

Comot tapped Ali's arm, bit his ear too notice her. The cat sat on Ali's chest and began to punch his face with its paws trying to wake him up, only for Ali to turn to lay on his back making Comot making the cat yelp.

Comot had enough of it. The cat jumped on Ali's face instantly waking him up, he sat up throwing the cat away once again. He went to get phone, only to see he was late, again! Ali scrambled off his bed and ran around his room to get his things.

Meanwhile, Comot gestured its paws to indicate she was hungry, Only to be ignored.

"Comot! Why didn't you wake me up?!" Ali whined, making the cat deadpan at him.

Ali practically ran down the stairs almost tripping in the process and ran out the door pulling out his scooter, rushing to school.

The school bell rang, thankfully Ali arrived running into the classroom releasing a breath of relief.

Minewhile, their classmate Sasi walked to up Viktor a smug smirk. "Viktor, have you completed yesterday's homework?" asked putting his hands on his hips.

"Not yet, but we are supposed to hand it in tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, but I've already completed mine." he gloated, crossing his arms. Viktor laughed nervously, "Good for you?"

He then turned to Ali, who was already in his seat. "I don't even have to ask to know about your homework, Ali." He teased before walking back to his seat. Viktor rolled his eyes at that while Ali glared at him.

He went to open his bag to grab something, but instead felt... Fur? Suddenly Comot reappeared meowing surprising him, making him fall back his chair. Comot jumped out if the bag and sat on his desk, looking down at him tilting it's head obliviously.

"Hey! You're not supposed to bring your cat to school!" Sasi yelled out, catching Mia's attention.

"What? A cat?"

"Where?! Eeee how exciting!"

With that many hands tried to pet or grab Comot, overwhelming it. With panic, Comot jumped forward making one of the students fall back.

"Catch it! Catch it!"

"Come here! Go get it!"

Comot dodged another attempt, and jumped to the table next to the window. Unfortunately knocking Sasi's notebook off and out the window.