XI

"𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙇𝙇 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙎𝙀-!"

𝙔/𝙉 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙞 fall unto the abyss, as he missed one of the platforms, once again failing. Today Ali was running an obstacle course to better enhance his abilities, but he was failing terribly.

She watched as Ali ran the course once again for the umpteenth time, he tried to climb the tall wall with the help of his aero boots. But the aero boots keep powering on and off at random times, making it even difficult for him.

Y/N winced as Ali slammed unto the walls, his aero boots not helping. He fell on the floor with a loud thud. The obstacles dissappeared revealing the blue training room.

'Yikes, that must've hurt.'

"Again!"

Ali groaned in frustration, "Again? But there's something wrong with these shoes!"

"Ali, these Aeroboots will only be activated by the inputs received by IRIS. So you must focus to be able to make quick decisions." Ali looked at the boots as Jenny continued, "And don't forget, balancing your body is also important."

He sighed, "It's so hard to use these!"

Bakar grabbed Ali by the arms and easily lifted him up back to his feet.

"Come on, Ali. Try again."

"Do I really have to do all this? IRIS itself makes me a super-agent, why are these shoes even necessary?" he questioned, a disinterested look on his face.

"Those shoes were specially designed to improve your weak physical ability! You must learn to use them real quick before your next mission." The General exclaimed.

"Again!"

The training room transformed back to the obstacle course, the first stage was a room with floating platforms and an abyss underneath.

Ali groaned, "Relax, take a deep breath." Bakar instructed, Ali did exactly.

"Focus."

Ali released a breathe, he put a finger on the side of the glasses. He jumped the boots boosting it, he landed on a platform almost falling over in the process. He jumped and grabbed the bars of the monkey bars and swung forward grabbing each one. He jumped down, now seeing the wall he failed to climb over last time.