ricky ~ troy

*y/n pov*
When EJ Caswell went on stage instead of my boyfriend Ricky, I got super worried. I ran backstage, I don't care if miss Jenn gets mad at me. I hang out at rehearsals all the time, she loves me. He was standing out in the hall. I ran to give him a hug, "what's wrong?? It sucks to watch EJ instead of you."

He laughed a little, "I just-" he had tears forming in his eyes. I looked up at him as he continued, "my mom's new boyfriend showed up-"

"Baby, you're shaking. Let's sit." I said, as we sat against the wall. "So Todd, he showed up?"

"Yeah, I just can't-I can't go back on stage."

"Ricky," I took his hands and looked straight into his eyes, "you can do this. Don't pay attention to Todd or your mom. You need to go back. You made a commitment, okay?"

He took a breath, "yeah, yeah, you're right y/n. I love you." He said, kissing me on the forehead, and getting up.

"I love you too, now go. I'll be in the audience, cheering you on." I said, blowing him a kiss.

He went back to the show, and did absolutely amazing.

"Did you know Ricky could sing like that?" I laughed, asking Ricky's dad.

"I didn't, he was great though."

"I know righ-" I stopped when I saw Ricky.

"CONGRATS, BABY!" I jumped into his arms when I got backstage. I started smothering him in kisses. I saw Nini give me a look. She still likes Ricky. I can tell.

"THANK YOU, DARLING. You are literally my inspiration."

"YOU'RE MY INSPIRATION." I hugged him tighter as he gently set me down. I grabbed his hand as we said congrats to everyone else in the cast, and he talked to his dad.

"Cast party at Ashlyn's house, everyone's invited!" Carlos yelled as Ricky grinned at me.

"Wanna come?" Ricky asked, "otherwise we should just hang out. I just wanna spend time with you."

"Yeah, I'll come, if they'll allow me to."

"Darling, they all love you." He laughed as he followed my gaze to Nini. "Well...almost all of them. And who cares what Nini thinks, right?"

"Yeah, yeah. I just-I know she likes you and I feel like she wants to get back together with you."

"Y/n, look me in the eyes." I avoided his gaze as he cupped my face, "I love you, y/n. No one else."

I smiled, "yeah. Okay, thanks Ricky."

"Of course, now let's head out. We've got a party to go to."

a/n: yay the first imagine! hope you enjoyed it, and more coming soon :)