ricky ~ vending machine

I frustratedly tried to shove in my one dollar one last time before I gave up. The vending machine spit it back out.

Dang it! I'm so hungry right now, and I cannot play without some proper nutrition. Even if that's chips.

"Fu-" I started to mutter.

"Need some help?" A brown-haired boy wearing a jean jacket chuckled.

"You can try, but I think this thing is broken." I groaned.

"I'm actually like a certified vending machine whisperer, so I'll get it." He joked, making me laugh a little. He stuck his hand out for my dollar, inserted it, and whispered, "come on vending machine, I've gotta impress this cute girl."

I laughed, "if you can get my Lays I will be very impressed."

The dollar went inside the vending machine, he typed in the A14 for the Lays chips, and they fell into the bottom. I raised my eyebrows as he handed me the chips, "maybe it just hates me."

He laughed, "you seem kinda hard to hate."

I rolled my eyes, playfully, "how can I ever repay you?"

He scratched his chin, considering something and said, "your snap?"

I laughed, and added myself on his Snapchat. He looked down to see my name and smiled, "yn...that's a cool name."

"Ricky isn't so bad either." I grinned. I checked my watch, "Thank you again! I gotta get to Soccer practice. Coach is gonna kill me."

He grinned, "see you later, yn."