joshua ~ zoom

"Yes yes!! I'm so excited!!" I jumped up and down in Josh's apartment. Josh, Matt, Julia, Larry and I were crashing a fan zoom today in honor of season 2 of our show hsmtmts. They don't know we're coming. I'm pumped.  I play Gina in the show and he plays Ricky. We're dating in real life. We're quarantining together as well for Covid. He used to date Olivia but they broke up. They're on good terms and they're friends, but some of Liv's fans like to make up drama between the two of them even though there is none. Olivia and I are still friends. She actually thought Josh and I would be good together. She was right.

I got into the frame with Josh & Franklin as we entered the waiting room. We had our cameras and microphones off and they let us in.

The chat went crazy.

MATTTTT OMG EJ IS MY FAV
IS THIS REALL???
WHATTT
Y/NNNNN YOUR DANCING IS AMAZING
JOSHUAAAAA OMGGGG YOURE SO HOT
JULIA I LOVE YOU
BIG RED IS THE BEST

I laughed gently. Our fans are so cute. Josh and I turned our camera on followed by Larry, Matt, and Julia.

The fans freaked out and Josh said, "hey everyone! We thought it would be fun to crash your zoom!"

The chat went crazy once again. Matt said, "if you guys have any questions or anything, we can definitely answer."

The fans asked us a few questions as Josh looked sad after looking at the chat. "What's wrong, baby?" I whispered to him.

He smiled sadly and said to the zoom, "someone asked me to leave, so I guess I'll go."

The chat then said:

y/n you leave too. i can't believe you stole josh from olivia. i hate you.

I sucked in my teeth, "Josh, don't-"

"They don't want me here, y/n." He whispered.

"There's plenty of other-"

"You enjoy yourself." After that Josh walked away to his room. Someone told me to leave as well but I didn't.

Matt stuttered, "well, guys. It was nice seeing you, but I gotta head out-"

"Me too." I smiled sadly.

Someone said in the chat:
WAIT Y/N AND MATT BEFORE YOU LEAVE JUST KNOW I SHIP PORTWELL AND JOSH AND Y/N SO MUCH

I giggled and Matt did too, "thank you!" I said.

"We're super glad you like Portwell. We're not going to give any spoilers though. Who knows what's going to happen with ej and Gina." Matt said.

"Totally. You guys are going to have to wait." I smiled. "Nice seeing you guys. Bye, everyone!!" Matt and I left.

Julia and Larry stayed on the zoom for a while but eventually left. I went to Josh's room where he was sitting on his phone. I smiled at him sadly, "hey."

"Hi." He said.

"I'm sorry, that fan was stupid."

"I know. They told you to leave too. You didn't do anything. Olivia's like your best friend. And she's my friend. We didn't do anything."

"Yeah." I said softly, putting my arm around him. "It's...okay. I guess. People will do want they want. I'm glad we have genuine fans though. After you left someone said that they ship us."

"That's good." He chuckled. "I love you, y/n."

"I love you too, Josh." I smiled. "Now, let's go post something saying that we'll do this again because it was so fun."

"Mm...yeah totally fun." He laughed and kissed me softly on the lips, "you're a good person, y/n."

"You are too, Josh. Maybe we can try again without that toxic fan in the zoom."

"We definitely can go on another one maybe next week."

"Yeah, we'll talk to Matt, Julia, and Larry about it."

"Yeah."

"Yeah." I nodded giving him a quick kiss on the forehead.

a/n: bro the fact that this actually happened last year  :((( our poor joshy