josh ~ massage

Background: Joshua and you have been married for a year. He's an actor. You're a surgeon. You don't have kids yet.

I came home from my 17 hour shift and dropped my bag on the floor. I locked the front door and walked to Josh and I's room. I fell onto the bed. I slowly took off my scrubs and got into pajamas.

I am so exhausted.

I love my job, but it's extremely tiring.

"...okay. I'll talk to you later, Matt, y/n is home. Thanks, bye." I heard Josh hang up the phone as he came into our room.

"I haven't seen you in forever." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "shut up, I'm tired."

"Do you want a massage?" He asked me, getting into bed next to me.

My face lit up, "yes, please."

He started rubbing my shoulders. I moaned. It felt really good. "So how was your day, darling?"

"Uh, well-I had to do five surgeries. One was a brain surgery."

"Whoa. That's crazy." He said, moving on to rubbing my back. "You're so smart, I could never do that." He laughed a little.

I rolled my eyes, "I could never act like you. How was your day?" I asked him.

"It was fun! You're actually talking to the next Flynn Rider." He responded.

I sat up and looked him in the eyes, "seriously?? You got it??" Josh auditioned to be in the live-action Tangled movie a few months ago.

"I did!!" He chuckled. My lips crashed into his with a kiss. He looked surprised but kept kissing back. "You're an amazing kisser."

"You're not so bad yourself, Flynn." I giggled. "Thanks for the massage, baby. I think I'm going to go to sleep now. I'm exhausted."

"I can imagine so." He laughed a little. He put his arms around my waist and kissed my head, "love you."

"Love you too, Joshy." I smiled.