joshua ~ late night talking

y/s/n - name similar to yours!
—————————————————————
"We've been doin' all this late night talkin', 'bout anythin' you want until the mornin'. Now you're in my life. I can't get you off my mind" - harry styles !!
—————————————————————
*y/n pov*
I went over to my boyfriend's apartment, I couldn't sleep, but I was exhausted. I needed to see Josh. He's been super busy with filming, and haven't seen him in like a week. I've been very lonely. It's finally Friday, and I need to sleep.

Knock knock

I knocked on Josh's door and I saw him peek through the peephole. I laughed quietly, as he opened the door. I practically fell into his arms. I missed him so much.

"Hey, baby." He smiled down at me during the hug.

"Hey, Joshy. I missed you."

"Oh gosh, you don't even know, darling. My body grew warm in his presence as he gently shut and locked the door. "I love you baby, but what are you doing here at 11pm?" He said, gently taking my hand and kissing it.

I led him to the couch as we both laid down on it, "well, I missed you, and I couldn't sleep."

"Two perfectly good reasons for you to come visit me." He grinned. He's so cute.

We got comfortable on the couch and he gently started rubbing my back. He started gently singing, "We've been doin' all this late night talkin', 'bout anythin' you want until the mornin'. Now you're in my life. I can't get you off my mind" I laughed as he gently sung the pop song.

"You're so cute." I giggled.

"Aw, darn. I thought my beautiful singing would make you fall asleep."

"Nah, it's too beautiful to ignore."

He playfully rolled his eyes and continued, "well, what do you want to talk about?"

"Mm, I don't know."

"Oh!! I know! I'll tell you the story of a really cool couple."

"A really cool couple, huh?"

"Yep. Now, this is a good story."

"I'm ready." I smiled.

"Okay, so there was this couple that met in 2020. The guy-John, was going through a rough time. He just went through a harsh breakup and was getting a lot of hate."

"Sounds familiar." I commented.

He continued with a small smile, "the girl was named y/s/n."

I scoffed and giggled, "dude this is so obvious."

He ignored me once again and continued, "now, y/s/n came into John's life at the perfect time. He really needed someone to love him. And y/s/n came into his life, and did just that." He smiled a little. "Now, 20 years later. They're married with 2 kids."

I looked up at Josh, and smiled, "aaawww."

He smiled back at me and kept going, "a boy and a girl named Declan and Paige."

I smiled at him once again and blushed. I love those names. "Declan and Paige were adorable and bright kids. Paige is older by 3 years but takes good care of her little brother. Paige is very much like her mother while Declan is like John. They are a loving and happy family. John and Y/s/n sing to their kids every night and the kids sing along~"
—————————————————————
*josh pov*
After y/n softly started snoring with a cute, contented look on her face I ended my story and kissed her forehead. I wrapped my arms around her body, gently, and enjoyed the best sleep I've gotten in a long time.
—————————————————————
a/n: tried to make this one aesthetic for your reading pleasure lol