Prologue

Noctis P.O.V

The rain dripped between my face, feeling the cold liquid touching my skin. My name is Noctis L/n and I've been known as the weakest one cause I'm homeless, and have no friends, no family nothing in my life. I've been in an orphanage since I was five years old and left and now I'm seven years old.

Everywhere I go trouble always seems to follow me, I've encountered corrupt people and they always treat me like trash and not giving me a damn about my well-being, we live in a world where monsters walk around us, but I can also see that monsters...

Everywhere I go trouble always seems to follow me, I've encountered corrupt people and they always treat me like trash and not giving me a damn about my well-being, we live in a world where monsters walk around us, but I can also see that monsters are in disguise as human and Faunus. So what I've been up to you been wondering, well as of now I've been on the ground in some dark alleyway feeling hungry and thinking I was about to die at a such young age.

Noctis: "It's unfair. In how my life has been, I was been abandoned since I was born living in a street with no Lien for food all alone ready to die."

Then I noticed from the corner of my eye, that I see a black raven looking down upon me, knowing this damn time that bird must be waiting for me to die so he could eat me while I rot in the corner cause of my injuries. I closed my eyes then I heard the raven flapping its wings knowing this he might be checking if I was dead.

???: "Hey, kid..."

I open my eyes to meet a mature woman with black hair with red eyes looking down at me she was wearing some kind of samurai armor from the abandoned village and beside her waist is a Grimm mask.

All of a sudden I blacked out, might have been the hunger and how tired I was

Mini Timeskip

I slowly opened my eyes, and I noticed I wasn't in the dark alley anymore a normal person would be panic about where is he, but I just slowly raised my body and took notice of my surroundings the most noticeable is a Katana Sword with a white scabbard.

???: "So you have woken up, that good something less to worry about, I thought were a dead kid."

The mature woman entered the room removing her Grimm mask and showing her red eyes to me. I remained silent for a moment not knowing what to do. She turns around and she was grabbing something out of the corner of the room, she quickly turns back and slides a plate towards me on the floor, I carefully looked at it and notice it was food.