Volume 1 - Episode 10

3rd P.O.V

Noctis D. L/n  Vs  Team CRDL

After Y/n threaten Cardin at the Cafeteria, He challenged Noctis on him versus Team CRDL in the last class and which is Combat Class. Everyone except for Noctis and Team CRDL was in the stands watching what will happen next at the Arena with Prof Goodwitch to be their referee for this match. While Team RWBY was discussing what Noctis will do with Team CDRL.

Ruby: "I hope Noctis is okay facing all Team CRDL by himself."

Yang: "Don't worry, Ruby. Noctis can handle himself you see him in action before right?"

She said while handing her arm around her little sister's shoulder.

Weiss: "That's right. Noctis can easily defeat them in one move if he wants to."

She said while crossing her arms with a proud look on her face.

Blake: "Just relax, Ruby knowing Noctis for the past few weeks we can assure you that Y/n will defeat them with ease."

She said while patting Ruby's back who smiled and relax giving from her teammates and trying to cheer for him to defeat Team CRDL.

As she starts cheering for Noctis, Prof Goodwitch walked to the Arena with Y/n on her left while Team CRDL was on her right so that the final match will begin.

Prof. Goodwitch: "Alright, students! This will be our final match for today because Mr. Winchester requested that his Team will versus Noctis and the rules will be the same whoever aura reaches yellow or red that person will retire and be unable to fight. *looks at Noctis and Team CRDL* Any questions?"

She said while looking at Noctis who was quiet and was looking at Team CRDL with a severe look while Team CRDL was.

Cardin: "I will get revenge when you humiliated me at the cafeteria you Monster! Am ready and so does my Team! Be ready to be humiliated!"

He said that Prof Goodwitch press the button to appear a screening showcase of Noctis's aura and Team CRDL's auras as well.

Prof Goodwitch: "Begin!"

She said while Noctis unsheathed his three swords his Wado Ichimonji was in his mouth while Yubashiri and Sandai Kitetsu were in both of his hands, then he dashes toward Cardin pushing away from his team by swinging his three swords left and right and upward from his mouth in all area, but Cardin managed to block most it while decreasing his aura a bit then with his mace only to pushing him by the force of Noctis attack.

Then Cardin swings his mace sideways effortlessly only for Noctis to block it from one of his swords, then Noctis uses this opportunity to use his right hand to swing sideways at Cardin's stomach damaging his aura and falling to the ground. Noctis sees Russel using his daggers to try to slice him up only to quickly parred his dagger from his swords then he counterattacks with his own damaging him a bit then his spin kicks his stomach pushing back in Cardin's direction who is trying to stand up only to get fall again from the falling Russel.

Lark uses this opportunity to use his Lance to sneak attack Noctis from behind but failed by jumping backward from Lark and quickly approaching him and using his sword technique.

Noctis: "Three Swords Style: Crab Grab!"