Volume 1 - Episode 13

Noctis P.O.V

After a week of recovery from my head injury from the Forever Fall incident I was sent to the infirmary to check my injury, Jaune said sorry to me that he was being a bad friend to me, I accept his apology and ask him to manage to have the confidence in himself to ask Pyrrha for her forgiveness for being a bad leader so that he could ask Pyrrha to teach him to fight and when I was still recovering the rest of your team was able to help me by giving notes while being scolded my Weiss for being reckless, and homework at school when I was being absent in the hospital.

So you were wondering where am I? I was with my team visiting the City of Vale. The City of Vale is being decorated in time for the upcoming Vytal Festival with many color balloons on display. I and Team RWBY were walking in the street wandering around. Then a sign is put up by the elderly shopkeepers that read "WELCOME TO VALE!" For all the foreign newcomers from their respected kingdoms on Remnant.

Weiss: "*Raises her arms* The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is wonderful!"

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. *Scared a little* It's kinda weirding me out."

She said while Weiss was looking at Ruby.

Weiss: "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the culture of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

She said while we were walking down the street.

Noctis: "Yeah. The only time you smile is with me, also your smile is beautiful Weiss."

I said while Weiss is blushing while the rest of the team was feeling jealous. Then we stopped at the near docks and the sounds of foghorns are heard.

Yang: "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Ruby: "*To Cover her nose* Ugh, they smell like fish!"

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by the ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!"

She said while started walking away again.

Blake: "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament."

Weiss: "You can't prove that!"

Ruby: "Whoa."

We all look and see the shattered window down the street and the door full of yellow caution tape of the Vale Police Force before walking over to the detective in front, who is writing on his pad.

Ruby: "What happened here?"

Detective 1: "Robbery. The second Dut shop is to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."

Yang: "*Sigh* That's terrible."

Detective 2: "They left all the money again."

Ruby: "Huh?"

Detective 1: "Yeah, just doesn't make any sense. Who needs that much Dust?"

Detective 2: "I don't know, an army?"

Detective 1: "You thinking the White Fang?"

Detective 2: "*Removing his glasses* Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Weiss: "Hmph! The White Fang. *Crossing her arms* What an awful bunch of degenerates!"

Blake: "What's your problem?"