Volume 1 - Episode 11

Noctis P.O.V

It was the middle of the night when I finished beating up all Team CRDL members at the Combat class on the Arena sending them to the infirmary to check their injury. I was in Team RWBY dorm room to finish all my homework plus also help my team to finish theirs as well. As I was about to return to the corridors all female members of Team RWBY decided to hang out a bit in the room. 

Noctis: "What could worse happen?"

Mini Timeskip

So a couple of hours had passed and now I was being placed upside down tied with a rope while my upper body was being exposed while Team RWBY was watching with blush and some of them had a nosebleed, I was trying to figure out how I got into this mess that I was placed on.

Noctis: "So...Ain't nobody going to untie me?"

I said while looking toward my Team. Yang was smiling at me while the rest were blushing and two of them were having nosebleeds on their noses.

Yang: "Nope you lost the bet so now you have to face the penalty, Handsome."

I raise my eyebrow and look at Weiss for help, but apparently, she wasn't going to help me.

Noctis: "Oh come on girls, my blood is going to my brain and I think that ain't healthy for my brain and body."

The girl giggled at my antics and was trying to get out of the ropes, but surprisingly I saw Yang getting closer and closer to me, I was curious about what she will be doing to me.

Yang: "Hey, Noctis."

I look at Yang who was holding her laughter and I knew where this was going.

Noctis: "*Sigh* Yes, Yang?"

I said while spinning and unable to see her anymore.

Yang: "You know life is funny...*Hold her laughter* The minute you think you've got everything figured out, something comes along and turns it all upside down."

She laughs getting me to wish I could turn the clock when I was laughing at her puns before the initiation and could facepalm at that awful bad pun.

Noctis: "I regret losing to a card game now, Blake reminds me to never bet against Yang."

I said while looking at Blake who was reading something in her notebook, then she looks at me.

Blake: "I'll try."

Noctis: "Just please untie this rope and wear my shirt now."

I said while pleading with the rest of my team to let untie the rope.

Yang: "Alright funs over."

She said while cutting the rope making me fall to the ground and hitting it with a huge thud.

Noctis: "Ow..."

Everyone laughed and Ruby got up from her bed and headed towards the door while I was wearing my shirt back from Blake.

Ruby: "I'll be right back I'm going to grab some snacks."

She said while closing the door behind her.

I got up from the floor and look at Yang who was now laughing at the floor seeing that she was going to pee herself, I smirk and rolled my eyes. Walking towards my bag a curious question popped into Weiss's mind.

Weiss: "So Noctis."

Y/n: "Hm?" said with a confused look

I look toward Weiss.