Volume 1 - Episode 8

Noctis P.O.V

The sound of the birds singing made you open your eyes to the new day that waiting for you. You look out the window and saw it was morning time already, getting up from my bed I started doing my morning routine. 

Like brushing my teeth, taking a shower, and eating breakfast.

Noctis: "Well let's get started."

I said while entering the bathroom and started turning on the water. I look at myself in the mirror and saw a complete mess in my hair. I grab a toothbrush and toothpaste and started cleaning my teeth while the sound of the brush was made. Then heard someone yelling at the wall next dorm.

Ruby: "Good morning, Team RWBY!"

Ruby yells out making you look at your wall where the girls are on the other side.

Weiss: "What is wrong with you?"

Weiss said while scolding Ruby for being so loud first thing in the morning.

Ruby: "Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business."

You spit on the sink while continuing to hear their conversation.

Weiss: "Excuse me?"

Yang: "Decorating!"

Yang yelled out getting me to raise my eyebrow with a question mark on my head.

Blake: "We still need to unpack?"

I finished cleaning my teeth so I started to turn on the water from the shower, while I took off my clothes, but something is off, your next-door neighbors are suddenly quiet I was getting curious and smirked at it.

Noctis: "You know is I'm kinda curious why you all stood quiet for a moment."

Then I heard the sound of the girls crashing on top of one another the next door was heard, getting me to smile a bit.

Noctis: "Pervert..."

Team RWBY: "Ow..."

Ruby quickly went towards the wall with a big smile on her face.

Ruby: "Morning Noctis are you ready for our first day?"

Ruby said while getting Weiss to pull her away from the wall.

Weiss: "Excuse me, Noctis. Please continue on your morning routine."

Noctis: "Thanks, Weiss. I'll be taking a shower so who wants to join in here?"

All of Team RWBY was blushing from what I offered to them and their faces were red like Ruby's cape while Blake and Yang were having nosebleeds.

Yang: "Don't mind if I do."

Yang said while the rest of Team RWB was jealous of what Yang just said.

Ruby, Weiss, and Blake: "No, Yang!"

Noctis: "Don't worry girls. I was just joking just now. See you."

Then I heard Yang groan in disappointment from not going to my room and taking a shower with me while I laugh at their antics after I take a shower, I went towards my uniform and wear them. You wore one before, but you start something new every day.

A couple of minutes had rolled by and I got my book bag and my school materials and started heading down the door.

As I exit my room I could hear the noise of the sort of decoration they were making.