Volume 1 - Episode 5

Noctis P.O.V

Flashback

The sound of the birds singing in the air echoes in my ears as I was swinging my three bamboo swords in each hand and one in my mouth in the air, Raven was sitting on the ground looking at my train and enjoying the peace. I stop swinging and took a minute break to relax my arms and mouth before continuing to swing again.

Raven opens her eyes and notices me stopping and taking a breather.

Raven: "Why do you stop?"

Noctis: "Sorry...I was kinda taking a breather."

Then I quickly continued my training.

Raven: "*Sigh* No is okay, you can take a break."

She got up from the ground and look up at the sky.

Raven: "Noctis..."

I turn my head and look at her.

Noctis: "Yeah?"

Raven: "Whatever you do, don't stop training."

End of Flashback

Her voice echoes through my head like a broken record, I slowly open my eyes and I was on the roof meditating for today's initiation, I woke up very early to catch up for some sword training, but now since I've completed my meditation I can start my swinging my three swords.

I went to pick up three sticks that I brought along the way and I started to swing after swing then I notice I lost track of time and the sun was rising from the horizon, as I was about to swing my sword more. Ozpin's voice echoes through the building.

Ozpin: "Students please get ready to take the initiation, your gear will be located in your locker numbers in the near locker room."

Noctis: "Looks like it's time to get my precious swords."

I pick my stuff and started heading downstairs to take a quick shower and get ready for the big day I even heard a ginger-haired girl singing in the auditorium, cafeteria, and the female shower area so ignore her and pray for whoever had to deal with her in his or her entire life.

Mini Timeskip

I was in the locker room searching for my swords.

Noctis: "Locker 209...209...Ah, there it is!"

I was roaming around the room to locate my locker when I finally found it. I open my locker and saw my three swords, Wado Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu, and Yubashiri and also along with my mask.

Noctis: "It's the big day Noctis you can do this."

Weiss: "Ah there you are, just the guy I was looking for!"

A very familiar voice was heard, so I turned around and see that Weiss was walking directly toward me.

Noctis: "Oh? Hey, Weiss!"

Weiss: "There's no time, I need you to come with me."

She said while pulling my arm toward the direction she was pulling me to. Second, later I was in front of a Gladiator woman who had a smile on her face and waved at me.

 Second, later I was in front of a Gladiator woman who had a smile on her face and waved at me