Volume 1 - Episode 14

Noctis P.O.V

After Weiss and Blake argue with one another, Blake slips up her secret that she is a Faunus and once part of White Fang. She run away from the rest of Team RWBY while I run after her and found her at the statue, she cried while hugging me trying to comfort her for not telling the truth that she is part of the White Fang while I know that she was a Faunus.

After comforting her we went to find a place to rest and we found a hotel that we can rent. And you were wondering where are we right now right? We were on the balcony cafe in the middle of Vale while Blake was sipping a cup of tea and sighing, while I was eating some piece of toast. She looks up at the Monkey Faunus named Sun Wukong who was sitting beside me, who holds his drink with his tail as his hand props his head up. He takes a sip when Blake puts her cup down.

Blake: "So you both want to know more about me..."

Sun: "Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you've given us nothing, but small talk and weird looks!"

He said getting Blake to look at Sun with a glare.

Sun: "Yeah, like that, that's the look I was talking about."

He said while I whispered to Blake.

Noctis: "Why did you bring him here? Am I good enough?"

Blake: "We need the help that we get, also Sun managed to find us here as well."

Noctis: "*Sigh* Fine..."

I said getting Blake to look at Sun and me with a sad look.

Blake: "Sun, Noctis...Are you familiar with the White Fang?"

Noctis: "You said to me that they are a terrorist group, right? That's the only thing that I could think of right now."

Sun: "Of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. They're Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks, if you ask me!"

Noctis: "You went with the insult already, huh? What a bad start there."

Sun: "Huh?" said with a confused look

Blake: "*Sips her drink while listening until she speaks up for the big reveal* I was once a member of the White Fang."

Sun: "*Promptly goes cross-eyed and chokes on his drink, making him put it down and wipe his mouth as he holds up a hand to process this information* Wait a minute, you were a member of the White Fang?!"

Blake: "That's right. I was a member for most of my life, actually. You could almost say I was born into it..."

Noctis: "Blake..."

Blake: "Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to symbolize peace and unity between Humans and Faunus. Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so, the White Fang rose as a voice of our people. And I was there."

Noctis: "So that's why Faunus were being bullied by Humans. What a prick."

Blake: "I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. I thought we were making a difference, but I was just a youthful optimist."

Noctis: "That's why I hate those corrupted people who didn't care about the weak and only care about themselves!"

Blake: "Then, five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader, with a new way of thinking. Suddenly, our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to the shops that refused to serve us, hijacking cargo from companies that used Faunus labor. And the worst part was, that it was working. We were being treated as equals. But not out of respect..."