My soulmate?

[A/N The story was inspired by the manga series "The 100 Girlfriends who really, really, really, really, really love you," which is a very fun and wholesome harem story in my opinion.]

-

-

Everything was quiet inside one of the mansions in the richest parts of Japan.

It was still late at night.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji was resting peacefully in his assigned bedroom when he became aware of a presence in the room.

It's perfectly logical given that he's been thoroughly trained to detect any change in the environment within seconds. Even if he is sleeping.

Opening his eyes with no difficulty at all, Ayanokouji scanned his room but he couldn't find anyone hidden in the shadows.

"That's odd. I definitely sensed a presence." He frowned slightly until a voice called out-

"Kiyotaka Ayanokouji."

The teen's attention was quickly brought towards the source of the voice, which was right in front of him, a face was coming out of his blanket. And by coming out, he meant, literally phasing through his blanket. Like a hologram or a . . . ghost?

Normally such a sight would cause the average person to scream in terror or freeze up in shock

But not Ayanokouji.

He just stared at the face with little to no change. His face was neutral as always.

"I wonder if my father laced my dinner with some sort of experimental drug." Ayanokouji comments, having a good look at the person who was rising from his blanket, until he was standing in front of him.

Well, standing is not the right word. He was floating in midair.

He was an elderly man dressed in a traditional kimono, with a large staff in his right hand. He sported a lengthy, white beard and a tuft of hair on his head that only protruded from his bangs. His high brows and large, pointed nose were probably his most distinguishing traits.

"Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. I have come to speak with-"

The man was cut off short when Ayanokouji simply raised a hand, a blank expression on his face. "I'm sure you must have something interesting to tell me, but I'm not interested. I'm leaving for school tomorrow, so haunt this place when I'm not around. I recommend my father's room."

"I'm a GOD! Not a ghost." From his voice alone, it was clear that he wasn't messing around.

It didn't stop Ayanokouji at all, as he pulled his blanket and went back to sleep.