34

Five years. It's been four years since I left their dorm. The first few months, they all tried to contact me by calling me, texting me, sending me dms. Well, I'm happy to say I've moved on from that time. After I stayed at the motel for a few months, I started renting a small apartment. I even got a dog! I named him Bam. He's a doberman and protects me from bad people. Of course, I couldn't have done all of this without working over fifteen hours every day. When I was done with my shift as a waiter, I'd venture out into the streets of Seoul and start singing. Occasionally, I'd cover a BTS song or two, but I mainly stuck with Charlie Puth, Justin Bieber, CRUSH.

Anyway, back to present time, I guess.

"Kook-ah, you can finish your shift now. I'll get Jae to do the rest of your shift." My boss said to me while he dialed Jae's number on his phone. My boss, Hyunsik, is always really nice to me. He knows I work a lot by singing on the streets, and he's really supportive of me. Actually, not long, he offered me a promotion. I'd be the lead entertainer of the restaurant. I've gained quite the following on Instagram for singing on the streets, and he thinks that having me as an entertainer would help his business while simultaneously helping me get noticed by an agency. I've thought a lot about it lately and I think I should say yes. I might not get this opportunity again, you know?

"Ah, Hyunsik, before I clock out, I'd like to talk to you about something. Do you have a moment?"  He looks at me, motioning for me to come inside his office.

"Anything special you'd like to say?"

"I'm saying yes to being the entertainer. I wanna do it."

"Great! I can put you up for tomorrow!" He flashes me a bright smile and I can't help but smile back.

"I can't wait! Thank you! Thank you so much! You won't regret this, I promise!" And with that, I clock out for the night and head to the streets of Seoul. Once I get tired of working, I sit somewhere and start playing on my trusty guitar. I post a picture to my Instagram before I start playing. "Remember the way you made me feel? Such young love but something in me knew that it was real. Frozen in my head."

I sang for hours that night. It felt so liberating to be able to sing and make money from it. To sing and get recognized more and more each day. I know now that this is what I want to do with my life. After I returned home, I greeted Bam by giving him a big hug. This dog is so fluffy, I love him so much. He's the best boi!!

You know what? Let's post a picture on the old fan account I had just for fun, you know?

JiminsOnlyJams posted a photo.

348 likes

JiminsOnlyJams I don't think BTS has any clue what's waiting for them at their next concert  

view all 35 comments  
Jammin Kook!!11!!!! Are you back???
SmoothSnake hOLY SHIT ARE YIU BSKC?!?!
7idiots.bangtan wait hold on i thot you were gone?? its been years dummy
sugarless_suga why did you decide to cum back after all these years???
JammingJimin wait what do you mean we have no clue?? Kookie, we miss you-
shooting.stvrs bro why does the pic look so weird?
kim.taetatehyung get back here dumbass

I smiled at myself as I watch the chaos unfold on my old Instagram fan account. Both Jimin and Taehyung have commented already. Now it was time for me to sit back and enjoy all the notifications coming in. Their concert was going to be fun.