20

[A/N: chapter 20 guys! I'm gonna make it especially long for y'all! Or maybe I'll do a triple update! We'll see! Anyways, enjoy reading!]

"How come he's talking normally to you, but not to the rest of us?" I heard Jimin ask Taehyung from outside of the room I was currently in.

"I don't know Jiminie. Why don't you ask him instead of questioning me?" Taehyung replied angrily.

"Fine, maybe I will." Jimin spat back at him and entered the room. I threw a quick glance at him and looked back at my phone.

"I-I already answered t-that question, Hyung." I said calmly, not removing my gaze from the screen.

He sighed and sat on the bed. "You're nervous around everyone except from Tae, aren't you?"

"I-I guess." I replied and shut my phone off.

"Don't be nervous around us. We won't bite you or anything okay?" He said calmly and laid down beside me. I nodded and laid my head on his chest.

"What are you doing, Jungkookie?" He asked and let out a little chuckle.

"Shh." I replied and drew small circles on his abs with my finger. He complied and put his arm around me. It was nice, the atmosphere was so calm and peaceful.

"Are you tired? If you are, just sleep okay? I won't go anywhere." Asked Jimin, I shook my head. "Maybe you're sick? How are you feeling? Are you having a fever? Did you eat enough?"

"You're talking too much." I said, barely audible. He seemed to notice my lack of stuttering and shut up. I snuggled my head into his neck and smelled his scent. He smelled like axe body spray. Not that it bothered me, I mean he is my bias after all and here I am cuddling him.

"Can you stroke my hair?" I asked with my voice still barely audible. Jimin nodded and combed his cute lil' fingers through my hair. It was calming, it was nice, it felt safe. "Ah~ it feels so good Jiminie." I accidentally moaned. Jimin chuckled at me.

"I think you like it a little too much, Jungkookie." He chuckled again but continued stroking my hair anyways. I was probably redder than a tomato. "It was cute, so don't worry about it." I nodded as a reply and closed my eyes as the feeling of his fingers calmed me down. I slowly drifted off to sleep and woke up alone in Taehyung's bed.

'Jimin must've left' I thought and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Taehyung entered the room and sat down on the bed that was technically his. Without thinking, I wrapped my hands around him from behind and gave him a back hug to which he cupped my hands and smiled his box smile.

"To be honest with you, Jungkookie, I like you a lot." He suddenly confessed. His confession startled me, but when I realized the words and their meaning, I wrapped my hands tighter around him and hid my face in his back.

"I like you a lot too." I mumbled, my face still hidden in his back. He tensed, not expecting me to return his feelings.

"R-really? You like me too?" He asked and turned around so I was practically sitting on his lap. I looked at him and cupped his cheeks, nodding shyly. Taehyung placed a gentle, but loving kiss on my nose and I blushed as I returned the favor.

I pecked his lips and smiled. Taehyung was my first kiss and I liked it. I liked him. I liked him a lot. Everything he did seemed to amaze me. From the way he smiled when he saw me, to the way he always made me smile.

Too bad I've already had my first time... The memories of that night still haunt me to this day. I remember it so clearly.

It started like a normal day at school. I was pushed into lockers and my homework was stolen. Then these guys, who were really popular, asked me to come to the woods behind the school. Me, being naive, thought they wanted to befriend me, but oh how wrong I was. They pushed me to the ground and did cruel stuff to me. They just left me there, beaten and abused.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung called my name and I snapped out of the dark trail my mind was wandering.

"Hmm?" I looked at him. His eyes were filled with worry and concern.

"Why are you crying?" He asked and cupped my cheeks, wiping the tears I didn't even realize were there.

"Oh I-..." I began, but paused for a moment to gather courage to tell him. "I thought about my f-first time..."

Sensing the obvious sadness in my voice, Taehyung hugged me tight as I started to sob. I sobbed for what seemed like forever, when it in fact, was only for a few minutes.