29

(A/N: no, Taekook is not getting back together)

A few days went by. Jimin was giving me the silent treatment. Fuck, he didn't even bother looking at me. Jimin would ignore me. Oh yeah, ignored me so much that I was starting to forget what his voice sounded like. I often found myself playing his voice messages over and over again. They were old, yes, but they were comforting too. Yoongi didn't talk to me anymore either. He hated my guts. I think they were all staring to hate my guts.

"Talk to me!" I begged Jimin, he just scoffed and walked away from the living room. "Yoongi, please talk to me!" I said to him, he ignored me and kept scrolling through Instagram. "One day, I'm gonna kill myself and it will all be because of you two!" I yelled and walked to my room. I could hear Jin and Yoongi arguing.

I sighed as I locked my door and barricaded my door with a chair. I opened the book I used to write down my thoughts in, but this time, just writing my thoughts weren't enough to satisfy me. I wanted to feel alive, so I found the page where I had taped my blades to, and started to cut myself. I managed to cut too deep and watched as the blood squirted out of my wrists. Not long after, I fainted from the loss of blood.

"Jungkook?" I could hear Jin say, he was banging on my door. "Jungkook! Are you even in there?" He kept going. "Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing in there?!" His voice sounded more distressed as he continued banging on my door. I woke up every now and then, only to slip back into unconsciousness.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I heard Jimin scream as he kicked my door in. I wanted to push him away. I didn't want him to see me like this. "Fuck... Jungkook, why did you do this to yourself?" He muttered as he picked me up. "Don't just stand there! Yoongi, call the fucking ambulance right now! Jin, find the first aid kit! Namjoon, find towels!" He commanded and they ran off to do those things.

A few days later, I woke up and looked around. The room was white and both Jimin and Taehyung were holding my hands. "J-Jungkookie..." Taehyung mumbled as he squeezed my hand lightly.

"Shut it, Taehyung! You only wanted him for sex!" Jimin exclaimed and I felt the heat from Taehyung's hand leave mine.

"N-no... Y-you can shut it..." I whispered and looked at him. I grabbed Taehyung's hand again and he smiled sadly.

Taehyung looked at me at me and smiled his box smile. It was a sadder version of the smile I had once liked. Taehyung didn't look like himself at all, he looked like a ghost. This is my fault.

"I'm not gonna shut it, Jungkookie!" Jimin snapped and I turned my head to look at him.

"Y-you... lost a-all right to c-call me... J-Jungkookie..." I whispered, my throat aching from how dry it was. He couldn't help but glare at me. "Y-You ignored... M-me for days..." I continued, not caring that my throat was killing me.

"Do you find that weird?! You fucking cheated on me with Yoongi!" Jimin snapped again, his fists clenched. I gathered up all the courage and confidence I could.

"Maybe I wouldn't have cheated if you weren't so fucking unsatisfying!" I snapped and looked at Jimin, who was shocked. "You ignore me for days and the first thing I hear when I wake up, is you telling Tae to shut it!" The room was completely silent.

"I'm unsatisfying?" Jimin asked, his voice was silent and could barely be heard. I looked at him and nodded. "What the fuck?"

I chose to ignore him for the rest of the day. He had annoyed me, and it made me mad. Yeah, I know I had deserved the silent treatment, but still. It hurt me a lot.