15

The next day, I was awoken by what I assumed was Jimin carefully shaking me awake. I looked at him and yawned, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Get dressed for breakfast okay?" He asked and climbed out of the bed. I nodded and sat up to stretch, but winced at the pain that soon came over me.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked and held out his hand for me to take. I grabbed his hand and let him help me out of bed.

"Y-yeah I just f-forgot about the p-pain." I was still very timid and shy around all of them except for Tae. Actually, Tae made me feel very comfortable.

"I'll wait in the dining area." Jimin replied and left the room. There were some clothes hanging over the back of a chair and I took them and put them on. I think Tae placed them there for me to wear. The clothes smelled like him.

I walked down to the dining area and sat between Taehyung and Hoseok.

"How are you?" Taehyung asked and smiled his box smile at me.

"A bit of pain, but good." I smiled back at him.

"I'm worried about you, ya'know." He continued and drank some orange juice.

"Yeah I know, thanks for yesterday." I poured some water into my glass. The five other guys looked at us like we've been friends for years. I never stuttered around Tae, but I stuttered around the others. Somehow I feel more grateful towards him than the others.

"You guys talk like you've been friends for a really long time." Hoseok chuckled and ate some food.

"Hobi, I was the first person he talked to in months. I think he feels comfortable around me because of that." Taehyung explained and chewed some food.

"H-he messaged me o-on Instagram and m-met up with me w-when I was in a-a really dark p-place." The others studied me as I spoke and I felt smaller under their intense gazes and stares.

"Can I ask what exactly happened that made your mom mad?" Taehyung put down his food and looked at me. I looked back at him and nodded.

"It happened when you sent me a funny message. I thought it was so funny that I laughed hard and fell on the floor. Apparently the noise I made, was enough to make my mom mad, and since she's a single mom and very frustrated about that, she came upstairs and beat me up." I rolled up my shirt slightly to let the others see the bruises on my tummy.

"W-wow, that's really low of her to do. I'm glad you're staying with us. You'll be safe with us because we won't let anyone hurt you." Jin exclaimed and smiled a warm and welcoming smile.

"I-I thank y-you for that." I stuttered nervousily. They all smiled at me as Taehyung wrapped an arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to him. I flashed him my bunny smile.