14

I gathered all of my stuff and ran out of the house as fast as I could. There's no way in Hell I'm gonna stay there anymore. Plus, I've already been offered to stay with MY FAVORITE BAND OF ALL TIME!

I ran through the dark city streets. It had just rained and the street lights showed their reflection in the puddles spread around everywhere.

My cheek hurt because my mom slapped me, my ribs hurt because my mom kicked me, my tummy is hurting because my mom hit it.

Fuck her, she even broke a glass bottle and held it against my neck. One of the sharp edges almost fucking stabbed me! She's crazy.

I ran and heard the water splatter and splash around me as my feet hit the ground. Yes, I was in pain, but the pain was going to be over soon, so I ran like I was being chased.

I saw the BigHit building and sighed in relief. Then I saw Taehyung and collapsed in his arms.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked after grasping what happened.

"P-pain..." I managed to stutter as I reply. The pain got a lot worse after running, now it was so bad that I could barely stand.

"I'll call Jin, is that okay? He'll carry your bag and I'll carry you to my room." His voice was filled with concern. I nodded as he fumbled in his pockets to get his phone.

"Jin? Emergency, you need to come out now. You know Jungkookie? He's here and he's in a lot of pain, can you carry his bag?" Taehyung explained and Jin mumbled something on the other side of the phone call. They hung up and Taehyung helped me to stand. I leaned on him for support.

Soon after, Jin came outside and looked at me before looking at Taehyung. "Let's take the introductions later." He smiled as he picked my bag up and walked back inside.

Taehyung carried me inside. Immediately I felt a lot calmer. "This is Jungkookie and he's gonna stay with us for a while." Taehyung said in the most serious tone I've ever heard.

I saw Jimin in looking rather concerned. "What happened? Why are you carrying him?" He asked and stood up from where he was sitting.

"Don't ask so many questions, Jimin-ah." Jin commented as he placed my bag in what I assumed was Taehyung's room.

I finally mustered the courage to speak. "I-I was beaten and r-ran away. I-I'm gonna stay here for a while. I h-hope that's okay..." I didn't dare to look at them.

"You can stay here for as long as you want, Jungkookie. I'm sorry for what happened to you." Jimin silently said and sat back down.

"For now he'll stay in my room." Taehyung replied to Jimin and carried me inside his room. When we were there, he placed me down on his king sized bed and found the first aid kit.

"Where does it hurt?" He asked, kneeling beside me on the floor.

"Everywhere, but m-most of the pain is on my back a-and tummy." I answered silently.

"I'm gonna take your shirt off, is that okay?" He asked and I nodded as a reply. He took my shirt offf and gasped at the sight that met him.

"I-I know it's bad..." I trailed off and hid my face in his pillow.

"I'm gonna clean your back so it might hurt a little." He warned as he put the disinfectant on my back. I winced as I felt Taehyung clean my back.

Jimin entered the room and looked at me. I stared back at him. "Who did this to you?" He asked and sat down on the bed beside me. Jimin carefully made me lay my head in his lap and he stroked my hair. I've always liked it when people stroke my hair, it calms me down.

Then Taehyung told me to lay on my back, and so I did. My stomach was also covered in bruises and Jimin slowly and carefully stroked his finger over them. I looked into his eyes and his eyes stared back at me. I didn't even notice that Tae was cleaning my stomach because I was so lost in Jimin's eyes.

It felt like I had found heaven. It felt like Jimin's eyes were the answers to all my questions. "We'll protect you, Kookie. You're safe with us." He said in a hushed voice and stroked my cheek. I nodded and blushed at his actions.

After Tae was done cleaning me, he left me and Jimin alone in his room. Jimin laid down beside me and wrapped his arm around me carefully. I melted into his touch and soon fell asleep.