27

(So there's gonna be a few... tweaks... m-minor uh tweaks... *thinks: yes, lure them into your trap. Keep them wanting more* so please enjoy)

"Bullshit or not, you're an asshole! I can't believe I thought you were a cool and laid back guy! When in reality you're such a big fucking asshole!" I scolded, cursing a bit too much for Jin's liking.

"I have stopped believing that you were raped! You're literally doing so many things that don't make any sense whatsoever!" A very annoyed Yoongi spat and stormed out. Since I wanted the fight to last longer, I followed him.

He walked through the park and sat down on a bench. Yoongi still hadn't noticed me.

"Can you stop following me already?" Apparently Yoongi had noticed me. I was startled.

"Why?" I simply asked and sat down next to him.

"Because I'm trying to calm the fuck down, and seeing or hearing your voice isn't exactly helping." Yoongi said, calmer than I expected. Then he looked at me, hurt in his eyes. I felt bad for making him mad. He sighed deeply and stared blankly forwards.

"Can you please keep a secret even though you probably hate me at the moment?" I asked calmly after keeping quiet for a few minutes.

"Yes." He replied coldly. He didn't even bother to look at me. Not that I deserved his attention whatsoever.

"The rape part is both fact and fiction..." I paused and looked at Yoongi, who seemed to be defeated almost. "I was almost raped-..."

"So you were sexually harassed then? Because being harassed and being raped are two different things. You can't just tell people you were raped when you weren't." Yoongi said and looked at me. I just sighed and put my head on his shoulder. "What do you think you're doing? What about Jimin?"

"He doesn't need to know, does he? Please don't tell him about this. Don't tell anyone about this. I'll do whatever you want to, just please don't tell anyone." I begged him. He nodded and let his head rest on top of mine. Unfortunately for Jimin, I liked soft Yoongi. But I liked Jimin too! I love Jimin!

"Let's go back to my room, huh?" Yoongi smirked and pulled me with him to his room.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, slightly afraid.

"You'd do anything, right?" He smirked and made me sit down on his bed.

"Yes, that's what I said, right?" I replied with a question. I watched as he locked the door and shuffled over to me.

"Undress." He commanded. My eyebrow was raised as he continued to command me. "Well do it then."

I sighed and gave in, undressing myself in front of him. After that I glanced at him and he smirked.

"Now, get on all-fours and arch your back." Again, I did what he told me. I heard shuffling and then felt him spread my butt-cheeks. "Such a nice view." He continued and rubbed his finger over my very sensitive hole.

~after the kinky shit happened~

I got dressed again and looked at him.

"I got some very nice pictures of you with that kitten tail buttplug. If you don't do what I want you to, I'll send them to Jimin." He threatened. I nodded, afraid to anger him. "Come here." He said and I went to him.

"W-what are you planning?" I asked, unsure of his actions. He didn't reply, instead he opened his arms and pulled me into a hug.

"You did good, Jungkookie~" He praised and I plushed, burying my head in the crook of his neck. "Come back to my room tomorrow so we can do more. Each time we do sruff like this, I'm gonna take blackmail pictures of you so I can show them to Jimin if you don't behave well." He continued and I nodded, still slightly afraid of him. "You can leave now." He said and let go of me. The second he let go of me, I left as quickly as I could, not wanting to repeat what had just happened.

The first thing that met me when I entered the living room, was cheerful Jimin. "Jungkookie is back~" He sang and made me sit on his lap. "Where have you been?" He asked me and I looked at him. What kind of excuse was I going to use?

"I-I uh... I was taking a nap for a bit. Hope that's fine." I lied and I hoped that he didn't notice. Luckily, he didn't notice my lie at all and I breathed out in relief. Jimin started to massage my ass for some reason and since I was still sensitive back there, I moaned out loudly.

"Mmmh~!" Was the sound that got out of my mouth. After my very loud moan, Jin, Jimin and Namjoon looked at me. I glanced at Jimin and saw him smirk slyly. Again, he massaged my ass lightly. I had to bite my lip to not moan. I turned around so I was facing him and leaned forward to whisper in his ear.

"What happened to you being submissive, huh? Bad baby boys like you deserve a punishment. You better prepare your ass for what is about to come." I whispered and felt Jimin tense up underneath me. 

Namjoon must have noticed Jimin tensing up, because I could hear him chuckle. "What did he say to you for you to tense up that much?" Namjoon asked and winked at Jimin. This resulted in Jin playfully slapping the back of Namjoon's head playfully. 

"Probably the same stuff I say to you when you have misbehaved! Now, be good!" Jin joked, but I could see that Namjoon wanted it to be true. 

"We've already discussed this, Jin..." Namjoon replied and threw a quick glance at Jin

"Discussed what?" Jin asked and raised his eyebrow.

"What I feel when you say stuff like that. You know I like you, yet you try to rub it in that I can never have you." Namjoon answered and stood up, glaring at Jin before he left the room.

"Wait! Namjoon, Wait! Stop! I told you to stop!" Jin pathetically chased after Namjoon and left with him.