26

(Smut....... or nah? ;) I'll let you guys find out. Also this chapter dedicated to my teacher who's reading my story. I couldn't have felt more proud of myself to be honest.)

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Jimin's breath hitched as I leaned closer to him. I bit my bottom lip and placed a gentle kiss on his neck. My gentle kisses turned into nibbling. My nibbling turned into hickey making. Jimin moaned as my lip created masterpieces on his neck, a small trail of hickeys leading down to his collarbones.

"J-Jungkookie~" Jimin breathed out, his eyes shut tightly.

"You like it?" I whispered seductively to his skin, making sure my hot breath teased him. Jimin nodded, he was clearly filled with lust and pleasure.

I put my hands on the inside of his t-shirt and stroked over his nipples. He moaned again and said that no one had ever touched him like that before.

"Take your shirt off." I commanded, a bit too dominant for my liking. He complied and exposed his ab-filled torso. I caressed his chest with my hand, making sure to leave him wanting more.

"M-more, Jungkookie, give me more~" He moaned. I continued making hickeys and soon filled his entire chest with my precisely positioned masterpieces. His chest was red now, but soon they would turn into purple marks that would illustrate the passion we shared. My hand trailed down to his crotch and I massaged it, not really knowing where my mind was going with this gesture.

"Mmmh~" He continued, moaning more and more as the massaging got more and more intense.

"Did I prove my love for you yet?" I asked, a sly smirk plastered on my face as I took my hand away.

"Y-yes you did." He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Y-you being dominant was h-hot." He breathed out. "I want more."

"Beg for it then." I commanded, the same sly smirk still plastered on my face.

"W-what?" He looked shocked.

"If you want more, beg for it. And call me daddy when you beg." I commanded again, stroking my hand over his exposed chest.

"I want more, d-daddy. Please give me more." He begged and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"No, baby boy. Daddy wants to see you suffer. You're not allowed to touch yourself either." I shamelessly denied, teasing him as I went off his lap.

Jimin followed me into the living room, not even bothering to hide his needy expression.

"We're back guys. Jimin and I made up." I exclaimed and winked at Jimin, which resulted in him blushing furiously. After that, I went back to Yoongi whilst Jimin went to Taehyung to tell him something, presumably what happened in the bedroom.

Jimin's P.O.V (OMG!!)
"Taehyung, follow me please." I said to Taehyung, fiddling with the sleeves of my sweater. He happily followed me to my bedroom.

"What's up, Chim?" He asked as he sat down on my bed. He must've noticed how distressed I was.

"Jungkookie asked me to call him daddy..." I started, but before I could finish, Taehyung cut me off.

"He what?! Are you sure you weren't hallucinating? He's not the kinky type of guy, Jimin. You must have been hallucinating." Taehyung responded, clearly utterly confused at the events that previously occurred.

"No, Taehyung. I'm not hallucinating. He seriously told me to call him daddy and then he purposely turned me on to get what he wanted." I hesitated with telling him. I mean, it's embarrassing. Or at least I think it is.

"He never did that with me. I think he really likes you." To me, Taehyung seemed mad. Maybe even a tad bit jealous. And with that, he stormed out of my room.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I saw Taehyung storm out of Jimin's room. As soon as he was out of Jimin's room, he glared at me.

"So you can do sexual stuff with Jimin, but not with me?! Seriously, Jungkook, you're filled with bullshit!" Taehyung scolded me, startling me in the process.

"Wait a minute... Didn't you have like traumas or whatnot from being raped or something?" Yoongi looked at me from over his shoulder.

"Well yeah, but-..." Once again I was cut off by Taehyung.

"Now he wants Jimin to call him daddy and all that kinky shit whilst I was barely allowed to touch him!" He was mad. Or actually mad is an understatement. He was furious and frustrated.

"Okay Jungkook, that's the most bullshit thing I've heard the entire day!" Yoongi agreed with Taehyung.