Chapter 2 (rewritten)

Arm was furious when Kinn ordered him to stay in the hall and control that the new guest didn't cause any troubles. At first he thought that it was going to be a really bad idea, after a while he realized that it was just a boring task. Marco was on an armchair in the hall, reading something on his phone. After a while he looked up at the guard who was still standing near him, he smiled at him and said softly: "You can sit down if you want, I'm not going anywhere".

Arm sat down and took out a tablet he usually carried around the tower for work. He typed something for a few minutes, suddenly he heard the sound of a notification on Marco's phone. The guest looked at him and placed his phone on the table between them, he smirked and said:

"If you really want to hack my phone why didn't you say it earlier. Come on, pick it and scroll, but don't send those annoying pop up messages again"

"I really don't know what you're talking about, sir." Arm replied.

Marco sighed and looked around, resting his chin on his hand. He sighed again and looked back at Arm.

"I don't understand Kinn's method... what's the point of choosing good looking guards and then forcing them to look as serious as they can? What a waste..." Marco remarked.

"We don't get paid to smile, sir, we get paid to work" Arm said a little irritated.

"I'm sorry, Arm, right? I didn't mean to upset you... will you forgive me if I open the link in the message you sent?" Marco replied. He picked the phone from the table, scrolled until he found the pop up message and pressed the link.

"Can you see my screen now?" Marco asked, Arm obviously didn't say anything, the guest knew that the answer was affirmative and pretended that nothing happened.

The Italian guy sighed again, he looked around bored and eventually spotted someone who easily caught his attention.

"Arm, who is that guy over there?" he asked.

"Oh, that one? He's Tay... I'm not allowed to tell you anything else though, sorry sir"

Marco nodded and took his phone again, Arm could easily see what he was doing since he had access to the phone. He remained a little surprised when he realized that the Italian guy was actually scrolling through Instagram, trying to find the guy he just saw in the hall of the tower.

"Tay1996" Arm whispered.

"What did you say?"

"Tay1996, that is his Instagram account..."

"So you admit that you are able to see my screen from your tablet" Marco replied smirking.

"There is no reason to act surprised, sir, you knew it all along"

"I must admit that you are right, Arm. You won't tell him that I'm looking at his account, right?" Marco asked a little embarrassed.

"As long as it doesn't hurt anyone, I will not report it. Unless Kinn asks explicitly of course, but I guess you already know that too, so why do you ask?" Arm said

"You are all so serious here, I'm just trying to have a nice conversation with you since we are going to spend a lot of time together"

After two hours the Italian guards arrived, Marco and Arm followed them to the room but waited outside while they were working. They finished after an hour. Marco entered the room first, he looked happy that they did everything as he ordered. He walked to the living room and poured some coke in a crystal glass that was on a silver tray. He picked the bottle and the other glass that was on the tray.

"Do you want it? It is quite hot today, you will feel refreshened" Marco said. Arm refused. The guest nodded and walked to the window with the full glass in his hand. He looked outside, enjoying the nice view of the city, he sipped some of the coke and immediately felt a sharp pain in his stomach. The glass fell onto the floor and broke.

"Oh my God, sir, are you alright?" Arm asked worried. Marco managed to get to the couch, the pain was unbearable.

The doctor arrived just in time. He visited him and said that, just like Tawan, he didn't drink enough to die and his life wasn't in danger and that he just had to rest for a while. Kinn arrived at the room an hour later. Arm was waiting for him just outside the door.

"So, what happened? How did they poison the coke if it was sealed?" Kinn asked confused.

"That is exactly what I thought at first, sir. I investigated a little and found out that the coke wasn't poisoned. The glasses were."

"Continue, come on"

"Well, there were two glasses on the tray and both were poisoned, I could feel some kind of weird smell on both glasses. I thought that he could have done it himself to pretend that the Yakuza is trying to kill him, but I'm quite sure that he could just order to poison one glass and place it in a specific way to recognize it. The doctor has also analyzed the amount of poison and it was certainly lethal if he drank the whole liquid in the glass" Arm explained.

"I see, perhaps the Yakuza managed to put a mole in the Italian clan, it should be quite easy to do it now that it is collapsing..." Kinn replied.

"That is exactly what I thought, sir"

"What can you tell me about Chay? Did you send a squad to help him move here?"

"Well... there is a problem" Arm said smiling nervously.

"What is it..."

"We took him here yesterday, he even met Tankhun, but and spent some time in his new room, but we don't know where he is anymore. We looked at the camera and apparently he talked to you brother Kim before disappearing. The good news is that we didn't see him leave the building, so he must be around" Arm responded.

"Find him as soon as possible..."

"Yes, sir"