Chapter 18

While the crew was working as fast as they could to prepare the barge to turn around and leave the location, the situation in the cabin where Kinn, Porsche and Arm were held captive was much calmer. Arm was looking outside and he was surprised as he saw the flames engulfing the building on the shore.

"Khun Kinn! Khun Kinn!" he repeated, "Come here, look at that!" Arm continued as he pointed at the ruined warehouse. Kinn rapidly reached the window and looked outside, glad to see that the plan was successful. Porsche came to look at the show after a few seconds, he sighed and turned to Kinn.

"So, what is your plan now? He managed to strike the Yakuza hard enough, they shouldn't be a problem anymore. What are we going to do now? It is frustrating... I can't stand all this wait" Porsche remarked as soon as he realized what was going on.

Kinn didn't say anything, he liked to tease Porsche and now he knew that he could do it quite safely. He just smiled innocently at him and walked back to the sofa. He sat down and pulled his head back closing his eyes and waiting for a reaction.

"Ok, I got it. Now that you finished your scene as the mafia boss who planned everything from the beginning, could you talk to us humble mortals?" Porsche said very irritated. Kinn opened an eye and looked at him with his usual lustful expression, then he added softly "make me"

"You want to put it like this? Very good. Arm, take note so that our dear boss can't forget. If we get out of all this alive I will lock my bedroom for two months. One more thing though, if you dare calling one of your bitches I will cut your dick with scissors" Porsche replied.

"Ok ok, there is no need to be so violent, I wonder where you learnt to act like this. Anyway, there is nothing we have to do, we can comfortably wait here until we get back to the harbor" Kinn responded.

"What? That's all? How do you know that the Yakuza isn't waiting for us at the harbor. I don't think that it will be so difficult for them to find the departure location of this barge" Porsche asked.

"There is no need to be so worried, Porsche. I'm quite sure that Marco has already organized a different arrival location, knowing that the Yakuza will chase after him. Now sit down beside me and relax for a little bit" Kinn added and closed his eyes again.

Arm looked at both of them and gulped, then he turned away, however Kinn didn't need to see his face to feel how embarrassed his bodyguard felt, so he added "No worries Arm, I'm not going to do anything as long as you're with us, you can breathe normally now".

In the meanwhile, Marco noticed from the bridge that the team sent to the shore was now safe on board the ship, so he turned to the first officer and ordered "half speed ahead, hard to starboard. You know where to go". The officer nodded and reported the orders. Soon after that, Arm noticed that the ship was moving again.

Vegas was in a room in the building of the main family. He was laying on the bed after taking some pain killers for his wound. The curtains were open, so that he could easily enjoy the view of the city at night. He turned immediately as he heard the soft noise of the door opening and closing soon after.

"How do you feel?" Pete asked after sitting on the other side of the bed. Vegas kept looking at him and smiled softly. He touched his hand and whispered "I'm fine"

"Good to know. Don't wait for an apology though, if it wasn't for that bullet you would have already tried to take over the main family, and don't try to lie because you know that I can tell it when you lie" Pete replied.

Vegas didn't say anything at first, he just looked at him and giggled a little. He wasn't just happy because Pete was beside him, he was relieved because he was still there. The scene of Pete about to kill himself was still hunting him, the heir of the minor family could easily feel his heart beat differently every time he thought about that moment.

Then he hugged Pete tightly and murmured in his ear "Don't do it again... shoot at me whenever you want if it makes you happy but don't do... that thing again, clear?". Pete laughed a little as he heard that sentence, then he pushed him away a little and started stroking Vegas's hair.

"So, what did you choose? Am I going to be the husband of the new chief of the minor family?" Pete asked jokingly, even though he actually wanted to know the answer.

"I... I don't want to be the chief of the minor family. I just want to hide all those things of the past in a closet and lock it forever... beside that, we aren't going to have a heir so it would be useless anyway, right?" Vegas replied.

"Well, there is still Macau"

"Seriously?"

"Maybe you're too harsh with him, he may be bisexual" Pete added.

"He's my brother, I can tell if he's gay or not, and trust me, you will soon find out when he will be your brother in law" Vegas replied.

"Vegas! Assuming someone's sexuality isn't a good thing but yeah, I shouldn't waste my time scolding you since you almost fried me with those cables..." Pete interrupted.

"I'm not assuming, I heard him say -slap me harder, daddy- in his sleep... more than once..." Vegas replied.

"Fine, I surrender... why are they all kinky for God's sake..."