Chapter 7

"What is this noise..." Marco said as a weird noise coming from the window of the balcony woke him up. He walked to the window rubbing his sleepy eyes, he moved the thick curtain away and looked outside. A drone carrying a little box with a string kept hitting the glass. Marco looked at it, trying to figure out what it could be, suddenly the box fell onto the floor and opened, a hand rolled out of it with a little piece of paper. Marco's eyes widened in fear, he sank to the floor and started screaming.

"What happened, sir!?" Arm shouted as he entered the suite. Marco couldn't say a word, he just pointed at the hand on the floor of the balcony. Arm was shocked too, he carefully opened the window and picked the little piece of paper.

"The head was too heavy, we sent his right hand instead, sorry for the inconvenience" the guard read out loud. He looked at the guest and noticed how really terrified he was. He rapidly closed the curtains and turned to him.

"Sir, why don't you get dressed and we go for a walk around the tower? I'm sure you will really enjoy the amenities offered here" Arm proposed with a really kind and soft tone. Marco looked at him and nodded hesitantly, he stood up and did what the guard suggested. After a minute he told him that he was ready and so they left the suite while other guards started analyzing the peculiar gift found on the balcony.

They walked for a while until they reached the shooting range. Marco looked at the weapons hanging on the wall and remarked: "I really wish I knew how to use a gun...". His guard remained a little surprised that the only child of a mafia boss didn't know how to use a gun, it felt quite suspicious.

"I can teach you, if you wish. I'm Tay, you must be Kinn's new guest, Marco, am I right?" Tay said as he put the gun on the table in front of him. He walked to the Italian guy and noticed the involuntary reactions of his new target: tense, his hands slightly trembling... Tay could swear that just breathing close enough could easily make him faint.

"I really don't want to bother you at all, Arm was just showing the amenities of the tower and I happened to think out loud. Please, I don't want to interrupt your training, sir..." Marco said.

"I have to insist, come on, you should definitely try, the relief it causes is absolutely unimaginable" Tay replied. The Italian guy gave up, he walked to him and waited for the other guy to do something. Tay handed him the gun, Marco took it and looked at the target, suddenly he felt Tay's body pressing against his back, his hands just above his own, trying to teach him the right way to aim. Marco felt his blood rushing to his cheeks, his heart pumping faster than usual, his hands cold and his forehead sweating.

Marco put the gun down and moved away. "My stomach is hurting a little bit, I think that I still need a few days to heal completely, sorry Tay but I really must leave" Marco said. Tay smiled at him and told him that he didn't have to worry and that he should definitely take better care of himself. Marco walked to the restroom, Arm was about to follow him when Tay grabbed his arm.

"Yes?"

"It looks like we have a good actor in the hotel" Tay remarked.

"What do you mean?" Arm asked.

"Don't tell me you didn't notice how he was holding the gun? Come on, Arm, I knew that you have poor eyesight but I really hoped that you could observe better than this. I'm going to inform Kinn about my recent discovery, I guess that he will be thankful... oh, Marco, you're back, do you feel better?" Tay changed his tone immediately as he saw the guest coming back.

"Definitely, thank you... Arm, should we continue our tour of the building? I'm really curious to see what the other floors hide" Marco exclaimed.

Porsche asked a lot of times if Chay wanted to go out with him and spend some time together, the answer was always the same one, he wasn't in the right mood for a happy moment with his brother. He kept walking up and down his new room, thinking about how Kim reacted when he asked him if he truly loved him.

"Chay, open the door..." Kim said from the other side of the door. Porchay turned immediately at the sound of his soft voice. He shook his head, "I must resist" he told himself repeatedly. The door opened. Kim entered and looked at him, he waved a card in front of him and said: "I have the passepartout... you should have thought about that".

Porchay glared at him and replied sarcastically: "You can add this to all the stupid things I didn't notice, I guess that the list got quite long after the first time you met me, am I right?"

"Chay, I'm here to clear this out. I want you to know that..."

"I don't want to listen to you, Kim. I know that this is your house and I appreciate that your father took me here after my brother and yours started dating, but I really don't want to see you again" Chay interrupted him.

"You have to listen to me, ok?"

"No one is forcing me..."

Kim walked closer to him, he pushed him onto the bed and laid his hand on his mouth, so that he couldn't interrupt him again. He came closer to his face until their forehead touched.

"I wanted information, at first I thought that you could be useful... but that day in the music room, that moment... I didn't lie, I really meant it... why can't you believe me? Why don't you accept that people can change?"

This is what Kim planned to do, however, as he went to the door of Chay's room, he hesitated too much, he thought that perhaps his feelings weren't true enough, that it was useless to spend time convincing him about something he wasn't sure about. Kim raised his hand to knock, he looked away and left.