Chapter 19

The ship continued sailing smoothly through the water of the river. In the middle of the night it eventually reached a safe harbor. Before anybody came to call them, Kinn and Arm immediately recognized a van in the parking lot, it was the same vehicle used for Kinn's unconscious bodyguards. The boss of the main family was sure about that because he managed to recognize one of the henchmen standing close to it.

"Kinn, I really hope that you enjoyed our little night adventure, I'm so sorry that it is over, however I suppose that it is time to get off this boat and go back to our boring lives, am I right?" Marco exclaimed after opening the door of their cabin. Nobody replied, they just glared at him and walked to the door to leave as soon as possible.

The group walked to the parking lot, Kinn kept looking at the van and the henchmen hanging around there. There were some other cars so he rapidly gave a look at them too, wondering if there were possible enemies nearby.

"Kinn, do you have a pen?" Marco asked. The three guys turned immediately. Kinn nodded and handed the pen to the guy. Marco thanked him with a smile, but Porsche noticed that the heir of the Italian clan managed to give a quick look at one of his bodyguards. Before they could react, everything turned black.

"Khun Kinn? Khun Kinn are you alright?" Pete asked as he shook Kinn a few times in his bed. The second child of the main family sat up and rubbed the back of his head moaning in pain. He looked at Pete and asked with a sleepy voice "What happened? How did I end up here?"

"We found you this morning in a van in the underground parking lot of the building. You, Porsche and the other bodyguards were all unconscious but doctor Top said that we don't have to worry about your health condition. I asked the security about how the van entered and how the driver went away without anyone reporting their presence but they replied that they didn't have the answer. Anyway, I guess you should look at your hand..." Pete explained.

"My hand?" Kinn repeated confused as he the back of his head again. He raised his right hand and noticed nothing strange, but when he looked at the left one he saw a sentence written on it "I gotta go, see you soon! M. thanks for the pen".

"Fine... what about Vegas, what did he do while we were out?" Kinn asked.

"Oh, don't worry about him, I made sure that he won't be a problem anymore, don't worry" Pete responded laughing.

"Good... I don't even want to know how you managed to do so, I'm just happy you solved it. You have a day off if you wan- wait, whom are you calling now?" Kinn said as he saw Pete immediately picking his phone from his pocket.

"Yeah, do you want to go out for an ice cream? Just you, me and Macau?... No Vegas, not just the two of us... you need to spend more time with your brother... I don't care what you think, I'm right and you know that too, so now shut up and tell your brother to prepare... good boy"

"Did it really work? I mean... you talk like that to Vegas and you're still alive?" Kinn asked as the phone call ended.

"Yes, a bullet was enough to turn him into a soft boy, he tries to fight back every now and then but at least I managed to teach him that I'm not his wife just because he tops" Pete replied.

"I'm not sure I wanted to know that information..."

In the meanwhile Tay was chilling in the garden of the building, looking at Tankhun's pond. Suddenly his phone rung, he picked up and said:

"Oh, hello... yeah there is no need to thank me for the trick with the security, I hope the flight won't be too shaky, see you soon" 

The End