Introduction.

The story follows the life of young Nimi, a youngster trying to fit into the big world.

As an introvert, she struggles to fit in amongst her peers, seeking solace over the death of her father, both of them being a victim of an accident that claims his life and her ability to ever walk again. She's forced to embrace a life she never planned for, one almost lesser than the one she was born into. She's compelled to accept a new dad (something that kinda happened after the separation of both her parents, some years before her dad's passing) and an annoying step brother, one always getting on her nerves.

As she journeys through life she gets to discover the meaning of love and the blissfulness of what comes after the night. On her path to self discovery, she meets remarkable people, each having issues underneath their tough skin in need of redress just like herself.

{I've literally died a million times writing this right here.}

***
Sometimes the best stories ever told ain't the ones about fairies and Gods but rather the ones about ordinary people like you and me getting by their everyday lives.

Disclaimer:  Everything written in this book is purely a work of fiction.

I recommend you play the cover songs before you read each chapter.

♠️