-Twelve

I was watching TV when I heard this annoying knock on the door. Someone was knocking really hard. The knock came in at a wrong time. It was felt annoying.

I sluggishly moved myself over to the door and then open to see who it was. It was Simisola.

"Help me out!" She said. I helped her move her stuff into the house. I only carried the ones I could.

"So? What's all this for?" I wasn't expecting her over for anything or sleep overs.

"Well, dear Nimi aunt called me here to keep you company coz she's gonna be busy throughout this week, she's got this tight schedule to deal with."

" And so?"
" I can handle things over here by myself. Like cooking and dishes and so on." I protest.

" Yh I know but still, your mom called the shot on this one and I'm just acting according to as I was told." She said having this unusual smile.

" Don't you wanna have me around?"
" No, it's not that. But you know you can be something else sometimes." I give her the serious look.

" Haha. Yeah I know."

"But you know, just forget about the part about me being something else and just focus on the fact that things are gonna be like a girls sleepover."

" Movies, popcorn and shopping is surely expected now I'm here." She's all excited.

" Shopping with who's credit card?" I'm acting all inquisitive again.

" Well let's deal with that later. Now, I'm starving."

She heads to the fridge to grab a bite. She moves her stuff to my room.

(・-・;)ゞ

Dad Steve was surely not gonna be home in a while, he had this three days seminar he was attending.

Simisola did dinner for us all. We did the usual bed time routine without skipping any despite knowing both parents were absent. I was just trying to be a good girl.

Now it was definitely time for bed and I honestly wanted to get a good night sleep. I knew tomorrow was going to be though coz I still had this Lambert's diary journal stuff to be returning.

Reminding me of the journal, Simisola can be something else when it comes to invasion of people's privacy.

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when the thoughts of her going through the diary snapped into my head. Imagine the explaining I'd have to be doing.

I rushed out to quickly hide the journal but we'll she was already with it. I quickly took it from her and put it into my bag.

"What was that for?" She had too much curiosity.

"Nothing!"

"It's just not mine it's a friend's stuff and I would-n't want yo-yo going through it." I stutter a bit.

" Ah? You're acting weird."

" But can I ask you something?" She wants to do this her curiosity thing again.

" Sure."

" You mentioned that book belongs to a friend?"

" Yeah? What about it?"

" Who's this friend?" I was expecting this question.