- Fitheen

Esther convinced me and Marcus to come along with her while she bought food from this fast food not too far from her place.

At first, I honestly didn't want to go with her, but yet again I did.

Coincidentally, turns out that the fast food restaurant was actually the one Simisola worked. I thought I was already familiar with the place but I wasn't, I only came to realize it was Simisola's working place when we got in to the building. My head tried to recall that I'd pass by this place earlier this morning.

We find a good spot to seat.

"Nimi?" Simisola said feeling surprised to see us here. She was the waitress going to attend to us.

"Hey?" I kinda felt embarrassed to see her here herself.

"Marcus? What you both doing here?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Mom said we should come here, hasn't she called you yet to inform you?" A lie and same time a truth, either way I was right at some point.

"Yeah, she mentioned that early. I just forgot about that." She uses her handkerchief to ripe her sweaty forehead.

"We also came with a friend, hope you don't mind?" I introduce Esther to the conversation.

"Not at all!" I felt relieved knowing she was cool with the fact Esther was here. I'm glad she didn't ask questions, she's fond of those anyways.

Simisola walks away to clear empty glasses on the tables at one end.

"Is she your aunt or big sis or something?" I was expecting her to ask this.

"Something like that!" Not the best answer, I know, but the suitable one for the moment.

"She's nice." Well, a compliment I was surely not expecting from her.

"Nice? Yeah. And also really annoying." I'm quick to highlight how annoying she can be.

"All aunt's are!" Esther said. We both laugh.

Simisola walks back to where we sat holding the menu pamphlet.

"So, can I get your orders?" She said.

"Orders?" I honestly couldn't get what she meant by that.

" Ya, orders!" She said.

" I know you guys are dying to spend the little savings you brought back home from your lunch money!" This was definitely the most unreasonable thing I've heard all day.

" Well, I'm a bit hungry." Esther said.

" You're not serious, Simisola."

" You should be encouraging us to save extra cash and you're actually telling us to spend it all." This was enough to make me feel embarrassed.

I cover my face after hearing all she's said so far shaking my head.

"Come on Nimi, stop being the over discipline youngster. Eating a burger wouldn't cause any harm." She's playing the role of the devil right now.

" I thought you were my big sister?"

"I was, I mean I am!" She said a little bit tongue twisted.

" Then why don't you just buy me the burger?" I'm playing clever now, I guess.

" Yeah! Why don't you just buy her the burger. And also get one for me too!" Esther's in support of my burger movement.

" Why?" She's now in the tight corner. Where I know she wouldn't want to be.

"Cause it's the proper thing to do!" Esther said playing smart.

"Girls, don't be this harsh on me. Just spend a few of your cash on this establishment." She's still not backing down. Haha, I must say that devil in her is awfully really strong; the darn thing really wants our cash.

" Hey, enough with all this nonsense! I'm hungry!" Marcus, the last person I was expecting to say anything is actually the first to voices defeat.

" Finally!" Her entire being envelopes with joy.

Marcus puts his hand inside his pocket and brings out his little change from school. He places everything on the table and begins to count them if they're enough to afford him something to eat.

We cover our face in shame as a symbol of our defeat.

"Thank you, Marcus!" She said as she takes the change from Marcus and then his order.

"I'll like to have a burger." Marcus said.

"And you?" She said giving Esther this stare while she smiles.

"I just want a cola drink." Esther said shaking her head.

" I'd also be having that." I'm having same thing Esther's having.

" Seriously?" She still wants us to spend more.

" Yeah seriously!" I protest.

" Just cola?" She was definitely expecting us to get more than that.

" Why? We are spending what our budget permits." I give a decent and quick justification to our spending.

" I've always known you to be greedy with spending Nimi, but must you initiate this young thing over here with your greediness!" She teasingly says, sounding annoyed but I knew she wasn't.

Esther laughs hard.

" You know, I would have been half way through that burger by now if you had brought it ages ago!" Marcus is upset and doesn't get the delay in with meal.

"I'm honestly trying to loosen up and burn my body fat!" Esther says.

"You want to loose weight?" She doesn't get why.

" Yeah." Esther replies.

" That's nonsense! You're looking good yourself!" Simisola says.

" Good? Yeah. Sexy and all of that? Nope. I'm a future model but looking like a pig right now." She says.

Marcus laughs, I honestly wanted to laugh too but held back my laughter.

" Well, you know, we have this donut that brings out the curves in you with just one bite." Simisola says smiling like the devil.

" Seriously? A donut that gives you curves? The dumbest thing I've ever heard!" She's playing the marketing game here. Hyping a donut and saying stuff it doesn't do just to get us to buy it.

"Okay. I'll have that." Her effort pays off.

"Ahhgg!" I felt upset knowing things where going Simisola's way.

"I'll also have your miracle donut!" I finally give in to defeat.

She goes off to get our orders. It didn't take long for her to come back with what we asked for.

"If there's anything other thing you guys want, just let me know." She walks away smiling going to attend to another costumer.

" Hey Mr. Gabriel, what can I get for you?" Simisola said as she walks over to where this guy was.

Before I took a bite, I had to make few examinations on the donut. Silly, I know, but it's just me being me.

To be honest, the donut was really good. Just one bite brought in a million wonderful memories.

Why put up a fight on something this good.

"Men, this is definitely awesome!" Esther said with her both eyes shut.

A/N

{Another one completed. Well it didn't take up to 24hrs to write this one.}

{I've noticed how much I've been forgetting to say read, vote and comment. So, I'm doing that right now
Read, comment and vote.}

* I'm going to put more effort in the character development on characters like Marcus and Esther in chapters to come *

@Somebodyb4