⚠️Wish You Stayed Home?⚠️ [Chapter 5]

Third Person POV:

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Detailed SA ☹️💔

Pls read only if your comfortable with it! 

Ponyboy was in a deep sleep, cuddling with Johnny. This was until he suddenly awoke from his sleep. Another nightmare struck him again. Losing Johnny was his biggest fear and his brain knew how to make him live through hell in his dreams. He woke up, sweaty and shaky. Johnny surprisingly hadn't woke up yet. It was 4:48 AM. Even though Pony Jerked up from his sitting position he slept through it. Johnny, man, he must've been tired. Pony couldn't just sit there. He needed to take a quick walk. Clear up his thoughts.

 Restart. 

He kept his sweatshirt on but changed into his jeans. They were better for taking a walk in than sweatpants. 

Pony walked to the front door after sneakily making it through the house. He re-thought his decision for a second. "Was this worth it?" Soc's could just grab him and smash his head in, y'know? None of that mattered though. At this point he didn't care. He had just woken up, his brain wasn't working properly. Carelessly he just walked out of the small house without thinking what could happen to him. 

Walking down the street at night made him nervous. The harsh wind slapped him across the face as he walked down the side walk. He was headed down to the park. The park where Johnny had killed Bob. It brought many unwanted flashbacks but he didn't feel like going to the lot. He just kept walking ignoring his surroundings. Thoughts rushed through his head.

 "Was Johnny going to be okay? "   "Was I going to be okay?"   "Were we going to be okay?"   

The park was in his vision now. He could see the spinning roundabout (merry-go-round) and the monkey bars in the distance. He walked over to the roundabout and sat down on it. The silence felt calming to him. He liked it peaceful when he was caught in his deep thoughts. Then who would you guess came around. That's right.

Some Soc's...

Those fucking Soc's didn't know how to be decent. Ponyboy was just sitting there but of course they had to ruin it. Pony's heartrate accelerated and his stomach dropped. Adrenaline rushed through his body. He was in too much shock he couldn't run. His legs wouldn't move on his command.

The small convertible had two Soc's in it. It was a Chevrolet Impala, it was black and had a glossy effect on it. One had blonde hair and the other had black hair. He has never seen them before. They both jumped out of the car and started sprinting toward Ponyboy, Poor Pony shot up but couldn't run no more. He just couldn't run. He just stood there and grabbed the metal bars that were on the roundabout for support. They got closer each second until they reached him. The blonde one pushed him down onto the roundabout and Pony just backed up until his back was against the metal pole in the middle of the piece of playground equipment. His breaths were shaky and his hands were shaking. 

He suddenly spoke up, "L-Leave me alone! I didn't do anything!" He begged them while they were still cornering him. 

"No. Your little boyfriend killed Bob! Since he ain't here were beating you!" The one with black hair yelled. It had been nearly a month after Johnny had killed Bob. They were still on about that though. But Johnny wasn't his boyfriend, what made them think that?

"He ain't my boyfriend! I ain't no queer..." Pony said, he lied to himself and two Soc's. He was a queer but wouldn't fucking admit it. 

Those two boys didn't give a single shit though. They just wanted to thrash Pony to death. The one with the blonde hair threw a punch to his face. It stung and his whole head throbbed in pain. Right to the nose. His eyes started to water, the obvious reaction to being hit. It wasn't broken, he knew it wasn't. Just hurt like an absolute bitch! A small stream of blood trickled down his lip. The metallic taste made him want to throw up.