A dream come true [Chapter 9]

Third Person POV:

Pony led Johnny up to his room in pure annoyance due to the boring atmosphere in the house. God, he hated it when it was this quiet but also hated it when it was noisy. They arrived at his room and he let Johnny go in first and followed. The two boys sat on Pony and Soda's bed. Johnny started to mess around with the skin around his nails, a common habit to help with his nervousness. The blonde haired boy decided to break the silence,

"Hey Johnny, you wanna know something?" He said in a teasing manner. The other boy turned his head and nodded, "Yeah sure, what is it?" He was still fiddling with his hands. Pony sighed as he knew he was going to regret what he was going to say. He looked into those mesmerizing chocolate eyes and blushed softly.

"You're awfully pretty." He said with a soft smile on his face. Johnny's lips parted ever so slightly and stayed silent. No one has ever told him that, never in his life!

"Oh, um..." Johnny trailed off and got stuck on his words. He didn't know what to say to that compliment. Pony smirked at him slyly. Then out of the blue Ponyboy slowly put his hand on Johnny's thigh without thinking. Johnny gripped the sheets on the bed quickly.

"Shoot sorry..." he said while taking his hand off Johnny. In the process of doing so something stopped him. It was Johnny grabbing his arm.

"No, no Pony. I.." he got stuck on his words once again. Jesus, this happened too much for Johnny's liking but he knew damn well that he couldn't fix it.

"I... I liked it Pony. I d-don't mind." The shorter boy admitted quietly and to his surprise Pony put his hand back very quickly. A shock of electricity went through Johnny's body as he did so. It was a very foreign feeling for him.

Pony wanted more, he wanted to get some of Johnny. Not like, y'know... He just wanted to know if Johnny felt the same way. Maybe kiss too but that was probably too much to ask. It was an awkward pause in the conversation. "Here goes nothing." The blonde haired boy told himself.

Out of no where Pony blurted out, "Can I kiss you?-" He gasped and put a hand over his mouth as he was absolutely shocked at what he just said. Was he fucking crazy or what? "Fuck, I'm sorry Johnny I didn't mean to. I mean, you probably don't want to anyway." He pleaded for Johnny to be convinced. Johnny both felt relieved and stunned. He was happy that Ponyboy possibly felt the same way as him and stunned that he wanted to kiss him.

"Pony...I-I think I would like that. I think I w-would like that a lot." He mumbled while looking down at his lap. He was too embarrassed to even look at him.

Shocked was the only way to describe Pony, pure shock. He smiled and gently put his hand on the other boys chin so they could look at each other. Johnny seemed terrified and happy all at the same time.

"You 100% sure?" Pony sure did need reassurance. He didn't want to make Johnny uncomfortable or even worse scared.

"Yes, yes P-Pony," He replied, he was now too excited and was getting restless. God, he had been waiting for this very moment for as long as he could remember. Those beautiful grey eyes were driving Johnny crazy and he loved it.

The taller boy started carefully leaning in closer and closer. Pony started having flashbacks to the one morning where his first ever kiss, well forced kiss, happened and it spooked him. He realized this was Johnny, Johnny Cade. He was too scared to hurt anyone on the exception of self defense. He pushed that thought away.

They were both extremely red in the face. Then ever so gently their lips touched. Johnny didn't kiss back at first but after realizing it wasn't a dream, he did. It made the both of them feel something they hadn't ever felt before. Pony's hand was now rubbing Johnny's thigh and the other was on the back of his neck. Johnny gripped onto Pony's shirt as tight as he could. The kiss was slow and gentle, it felt so loving. Now the atmosphere was filled with passion and love.

It was a dream come true

Slay soul sister 😍

This sucked and I don't know how to write 💀

Gonna update soon, love you baby 😘