Who is it? [Chapter 10]

Third Person POV:

They slowly pulled away and stared into each others eyes. Both Johnny and Ponyboy were slightly panting as they have never experienced anything like this before. They where so touch starved it hurt but the pain was now over. They both loved every second of the kiss.

"Well Johnny, I wanted to ask you for a while but..." Ponyboy trailed off, "Will you be my boyfriend?" He deeply blushed because he never thought he would say that, ever.

The other boys eyes lighted up like whenever they looked up at the stars. A small smile was spread across his face too. He was certain this had to be the best day of his life.

"Yes! Y-Yes, of course." He admitted and hugged Pony tightly like he would never see him again. He was sure that he was the luckiest boy in the world today.

The taller of them both gave Johnny a little gentle peck on the lips and smiled to show his happiness.

Pony offered Johnny some food because they hadn't eaten a proper meal today. Pony was starving. That's when Johnny felt his stomach sink uncomfortably. Thoughts rushed through his head and he didn't know what to say. He was having a mind blank. He inhaled sharply and said he wasn't hungry.

That was the biggest lie ever.

He was starving but lied to himself. Just like he did everyday. It had been like that ever since his parents started insulting him with his weight. They made him feel ugly and guilty whenever he did anything wrong. Johnny was like clay in their hands, they could practically make him do whatever they desired by dumping shame and negative comments about his appearance.

"Your body isn't like all the other boys"

"Your skin is too tan, you don't look like us"

"You eat too much"

"You are truly ugly"

It was comments like that which made Johnny's frame grow smaller and smaller each day to the point where he was extremely underweight. He hid his body under his clothes so nobody would notice it.

Pony thought it was weird Johnny that hadn't been eating much for a while now but didn't think much of it.

"Well you can hang out up here, I'll get a snack and come back up" The blonde boy whispered and shut the door behind him.

Johnny felt gross. He felt disgusting in his own body. He was basically a walking skeleton by now but he knew he doesn't have the courage to eat a whole meal. He sighed in frustration.

After a few minutes his boyfriend came back up to the room. He smiled and Johnny returned it. He sat next to the smaller boy and hugged him.

"So Pony, what did you eat?" Johnny asked him curiously.

"Oh, I just had an apple and some more chips. Man, are they good!" Exclaimed the blonde boy as he had a cheerful expression on his face.

"Y-Yeah, they are really good." Johnny lied. They tasted like concrete to him. Everyone else in the gang like them, why couldn't he? It was the lack of food that made everything taste unpleasant. It drove him crazy.

Ponyboy broke the comfortable silence,

"I'm glad your my boyfriend." He admitted and placed a single angel like kiss on his collarbone. Just soft enough so it wouldn't leave marks. It sent tingles throughout Johnny's body and he craved it. Johnny just ran his fingers through Pony's soft hair.

They had been so into the moment they didn't hear the front door slam shut, Pony just kept kissing Johnny's neck softly.

The lovely moment of broken by the door opening.

BHAHAH IMAGINE BEING LEFT ON A CLIFFHANGER 🙀😼

Sorry bb forgive me for being so cruel 😿🙏

This chapter is short and it's pissing me off but I'm too lazy to write more 😿😾