Step By Step [Chapter 15]

Third person POV:

Ponyboy and Johnny hung out in the younger boys room for a while. Reading, drawing, just enjoying each others company. Johnny was dreading for dinner time but he knew he had to eat eventually. So much time had passed but since they were so occupied they didn't notice.

They were drawing their dream houses when they were interrupted by a strong knock on the door.

The door swung open and there stood Darry, the oldest Curtis brother.

"Hey guys, here is your food." He said while smiling.

The younger boy stood up and grabbed both of the plates, setting them down on the old desk in his room.

"C'mon Johnny, I know you are scared but at least eat a few bites..." Pony whispered in a gentle tone while rubbing his hand through the older boys hair.

Johnny got up to see what was on the plates. It was steak and some vegetables. It was healthy and had lots of protein, just what he needed.

The blonde haired boy walked over to grab another chair so both of them could sit down.

"Thank you."

"No problem, babe."

Johnny just stared at the food. It looked so good but he knew he was going to be guilty about eating it.

"Johnny, it's okay. It's healthy, it ain't gonna make you sick or anything." His boyfriend whispered, not really knowing how to comfort him. "Plus, it has good protein, it will make your body stronger."

"Mmm, okay..." Johnny agreed in a skeptical tone. He knew nothing about nutrition so he may as well believe Ponyboy.

Johnnys POV:

I pick up the fork with my semi shaky hands and look at the food. I could do this, right? Well, I hope so anyway.

I felt my stomach tighten and my foot started to tap repetitively against the floor.

I pick up a piece of meat with the silver fork in my hand. God, it looked so good. I put it in my mouth and started chewing. The lack of food made this taste... odd. Not necessarily good or bad. Just odd.

I chewed and swallowed the bit of food.

"Good job babycakes!" Exclaimed Pony "Awww, I'm so proud of you! Just a few more bits and I think that will be enough."

I sighed and looked at the plate. Only one bite and I felt unusually full. Maybe it's because I hadn't eaten food for so long.

"Okay... for you." I mumbled hoping he didn't hear me.

I picked up some veggies this time. Some carrots and broccoli. It tasted alright, I think I prefer the meat though.

"Just one more bite of meat and Pony will be proud. One more, please." I begged my body, I didn't wanna throw up now.

I quickly put the small piece of steak into my mouth and ate it. Just to get through the pain quicker, I guess.

I looked down at my belly, I didn't look too bloated. But that didn't mean I didn't feel guilty. What if I get fat again? I was always kind of skinny but I felt fat. I felt like crying but I couldn't embarrass myself.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone's arms wrap around my body. I looked over to see my boyfriend hugging me. I wouldn't help but smile, I must've won the lottery in relationships.

You did Johnny and I'm jealous 🗿

"I love you baby. You did so good!" He admitted excitingly.

"Love you too Pony."

"C'mere Johnny." He said while pulling me closer to him, pulling me on the bed with him.

I was now sitting on his lap, blushing A LOT because yes 🙄

He stared at me with those beautiful green eyes, or should or say grey because he doesn't like people with green eyes. In my opinion I think green eyes are beautiful and he is just too stubborn to admit his eyes are actually green.

He pressed his soft lips against mine. I felt those familiar tingles go throughout my body. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders awkwardly.

He ran his hand through my un-greased hair. I knew he liked it soft.

I felt Pony's lips press onto my forehead soon before making eye contact with him again.

"I love you Johnny, you're so beautiful..." Pony said sweetly while his head was nuzzled against my neck.

"Ah- I love you too Pony." I choked out trying not to laugh at the ticklish feeling his hair was creating by rubbing my neck.

He grabbed me and put me on my feet, holding my hand shortly after.

"Let's go hang out downstairs, yeah?"

"Okay."

Lolzies that was kind of cringe but who cares. Actually I do but I need to shut up 💀

Anyway, I don't rlly know what to write!??!2!1!1!1! 😱😱

No one cares 🙄🙄⬆️

Whatever I'm gonna update my other book soon 😟🤨