Pain filled tears [Chapter 12]

Third Person POV:

TW: Abuse 😔

Pony woke up to be alone. He suspected Johnny had gone down stairs and didn't think much about it. He got up changed clothes and went downstairs. He scanned the living room but didn't find Johnny anywhere.

"Have you guys seen Johnny 'round this morning?" He asked in a curious tone. He waited till someone answered.

"Yeah man, he said something about going to his house. I tried to convince him not to but he wouldn't listen." Replied Dally "I swear he is trying to get himself killed." He added while rolling his eyes.

Shit

'Why the hell, why would he go there?!' Thought Ponyboy furiously. He loved Johnny dearly, that boy just had no common sense sometimes. He probably just 'didn't want to be a bother' but he was never one! He was the one who kept the gang together in the toughest times.

...

Back at Johnny's home was more peaceful than usual. Usually it was hysterical screaming but now it was quiet. His parents had been out at the bar downtown drinking and probably hung over on a public bench. He sighed in pure relief.

He walked to his small clean room. His room was always clean because he was never there, ever. He was always at the lot or at Pony's house.

He laid down in his bed, sure you could feel the springs in some parts but it was better than nothing. He closed his eyes but not to sleep, just to rest. He had peace and quiet until he heard the front door slam shut.

He shot up and the adrenaline pumped through his body. He knew the first place they were going to check was his bedroom but he couldn't move. His body froze up. He could jump through a window and get away easily but he couldn't find the courage to do so. He heard the booming footsteps of most likely his father stomping closer and closer. He hid under his bed, it was too late for anything else now. The door slammed open and he could see his fathers dirty leather boots.

"Come out here you little bastard!" He heard a man yell loudly. It sent shivers through his spine and he held his breath. He didn't even realise that he was lacking oxygen.

His father smirked at the realisation that his 17 year old son was hiding under his bed. He pretended like he didn't know.

"Johnny! Come over here RIGHT NOW!" The middle aged man exclaimed, acting of course. Then before Johnny could do anything he was being dragged out from under his bed. He couldn't even scream he was in so much shock.

He was instantly thrown onto his bed. He backed away against the wall to get away from the alcohol infested man. But to his surprise his father just reached over and tightened his grip on Johnny's wrist to the point where it was turning an unhealthy pale white colour.

"Dad, S-Stop! It hurts!" Begged the hopeless abused boy.

"Shut the fuck up." His dad said harshly with no empathy in his tone.

Johnny's dad then proceeded to pick him up, holding onto his thin torso, and threw him onto the rock hard floor. Johnny whimpered when he felt his ribs crack. He tried crawling away while he could but his father grabbed his leg and dragged him across the floor giving him a carpet burn.

"Please! I'll clean the wh-whole house!" Johnny barely got out of his mouth. He would do anything to avoid a brutal beating.

"NO! You deserve this! You're just an ugly overweight kid that no one wants, you should just slit your throat!" Suggested his father fully meaning what he said with no regret.

Wishing death upon his father, I'm ready to take some lives right now 😾🔪

Those words hurt more than the physical pain, far worse. Johnny always thought about taking his life and what his father just said had encouraged him to think about it more.

Johnny let out silent sobs and he chocked on his pain filled tears. It made him feel weak crying but he couldn't help it. When your father, who is supposed to be your idol, tells you to kill yourself, there isn't much more to hope for in life.

He felt his father drag him across the house to the kitchen. Johnny tried and tried to get away but it was no use, his father was more than twice his size.

He saw the iron on the table and shook his head in disbelief. A few times his dad burnt him with the iron and it wasn't pleasant.

"DAD! NO NO STOP!" He scream as he was being pulled closer and closer to it. His father picked it up and pulled up Johnny's jacket sleeve. He slammed the iron against it when the heat was on. Johnny screamed and sobbed hysterically when he felt the burning heat bite into his soft skin. He instantly fell to the floor.

What is with Johnny and getting himself burnt 💀

His dad kicked his ribs continuously until the small boy couldn't breathe. He coughed for any air he could get.

"Lard ass." Spat the middle aged man. He walked out of the house leaving johnny all by himself again.

Johnny cried and cried until he got a nasty headache from dehydration. It felt like he could cry forever. He crawled back to his room because he didn't have the energy or health to go back to the Curtis' home. He laid on his bed and was more traumatised as ever.

2 hours later

Johnny got up after moping around his room, he had to go to pony's house before his parents got home and took their anger out on him.

After walking a block or two he was knocking on the door of his boyfriends house.

"Hey Johnny, I've been waiting around for you all day!" Said pony letting him come inside into the house.

He walked in and was on the verge of tears again. He didn't want to tell anyone but if he didn't get it treated it could get infected. He just hugged Ponyboy as tight as he could but held back his tears.

"Something wrong baby?" Inquired Pony in a worried tone. He hugged back gently.

"I, I... I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" He sobbed loudly into his boyfriends shoulder.

"Shh shh... tell me what's wrong?" Comforted Ponyboy. They were still standing at the front door.

Johnny sat down and so did Ponyboy. He couldn't speak, he just couldn't. So instead he pulled up his jacket sleeve to show Pony the nasty burn that was left on his skin. It was the size of somebody's palm.

Pony gasped audibly and his face went red in anger and sadness. "Who...who did this?"

"My d-dad he burnt me..." Admitted Johnny disappointedly. It was embarrassing telling someone your own parent hurt you severely.

The blonde boy shot up and ran to get the first aid kit. He came back with bandages and some burn ointment. He asked if he could treat the wound and Johnny agreed. When the cold ointment touched his skin it burnt and felt nice at the same time. Pony then wrapped it with bandages.

"Did he leave marks anywhere else?" The taller boy asked like a doctor.

"Yeah my belly..." informed the tan skinned boy. He let a few tears slip.

"Can I see them, just to see how bad they are" politely asked Ponyboy.

Johnny's heart sank to his feet. No way, he didn't want pony to see his stomach. He was so insecure about it that he couldn't even look at it himself.

He didn't say anything, he just ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind him. His boyfriend stood out of the door and waited patiently.

"Sunshine, please tell me what's wrong." He said on a gentle tone so Johnny would trust him. He sat there and waited.

The door opened after 5 minutes and there stood Johnny, scared.

"I'll show you, you just can't... just don't judge me..." Pleaded Johnny with watery eyes.

I like writing angst, it's fun

Haha imagine being left on a fucking cliffhanger 🙄😱