II

Sartaaz Mansion👆

The Sartaaz Mansion in chaos, all are running here and there. Why? Because The second eldest son of "Ali Ahmed Sartaaz" and the eldest Child of "Moeen Ali Sartaaz" is getting married. Theirs is purely an arranged marriage. They love each other as cousin but will they ever be able to love each other as Husband and wife, well time will answer this question. But in all this hustle bustle a man is sitting in his home office and busy in his work.

If you are wondering that why is he not enjoying the marriage functions and the vibe they give? It's not like he does not believe in love or something else. In fact he loves somebody more than a person can love another person and that's the reason he is sitting like this. How can he enjoy a marriage when his heart wants it to be his marriage. No, no, no he doesn't love the bride to be but he loves the daughter of his youngest chachu. And if you are wondering how it was supposed to be his marriage then the answer is, he was going to marry the love of his life and on the same stage his brother is getting married but at the end moment she refused to marry him.

Why? Well the reason she gave is She doesn't love him and That's true cause she really doesn't love him but then why was she marrying him, it's simple cause her father was happy with this relationship and she indeed loves her father so much as to do anything for him but in all this she broke the purest heart which was still beating for her. She broke the strongest man of the house by simply rejecting him. She broke the "Zaman Ali Sartaaz" who is still thinking that there is a reason behind all this drama and he will definitely find out what is that reason but right now he needs to collect himself and has to get ready for his younger brother's marriage who is sacrificing his dreams for his family's reputation. You are asking what dreams and then it was the dream of finding the love of his love. He was still not ready for marriage but agreed when his family asked cause they need to have a marriage tomorrow so they can save their reputation and when the head of the Sartaaz family declared that a wedding will definitely happen tomorrow, if not of Zaman and Iqra then be it of Mehboob and Ayesha, they both could not refused him knowing the situation.

But there is also another person who is not included in these functions and that is "Iqra Alam Sartaaz", she was the life of Sartaaz mansion but now no one is even talking to her because of her decision of not getting married with Zaman. But she had to do this, there was no other option left apart from this and that's why she took the decision of not marrying Zaman. It's true that she doesn't love him but it's also true that it is not the reason behind her refusal. She respects and trust him and that was a reason enough for her acceptance because she believes that trust, respect and understanding is a foundation of any marriage. Yes, Love is important for marriage but it will collapse if there is no trust, respect and understanding in it.
Yes she was excited for this marriage, for her and his union. But you can't always get what you want, life is unpredictable. You are planning something and life is planning other things that is what happens to her. She is dying and that's the reason of her refusal .

It happened last week, she was in college submitting her assignments and pending work when she suddenly collapsed . She was taken to college Dispensary where she regained her consciousness and asked her friend Samia to not say anything about this to her family to which she agreed thinking that it is because of the stress of upcoming nuptialS. But poor them they were so wrong and they had no idea what's coming on their way. Fast forward a week where it was a regular occurrence she finally decided to visit the doctor who conducted some tests and that's how the conversation went.

**Flashback starts**

"Are you sure Doctor? Are you sure it's my report? Please check again Doctor, I am so young to die. It can't be me right? It's my marriage day after tomorrow and you are saying I have only two months to live." Says a teary eyed Iqra, she is barely controlling herself from breaking down.