4️⃣

Double update for you all🎉

Oh God! What had he done? He hurt his son beyond measures. He not only broke Ayesha's trust which she has placed in him that he would take care of their baby but he also hurt the only one whom he should have loved, for whom he should have cared the most. The day he lost Ayesha he felt like his heart stopped beating but today he is feeling like his soul is lost.

He ran from his office and to his car continuously wiping the tears that were falling down his eyes. Today he is realising that he has hurt the most important person of his life, he has hurt a part of him. What the hell happened to him that he disregarded his own blood, he continuously cursed a part of his soul and for what because there was no fault of that little boy. His son lost his father along with his mother when he was not even an hour old. Oh Allah, what crime has he done.

He still remembered the day when he came from the hospital late at night and he was going towards his room when he heard a baby's cries. He went towards where the voice was coming and it was coming from his son's room which made him annoyed so he went inside the room to ask his mother to make him stop crying but when he entered the room no one was there except his son, who stopped crying as if feeling his father so close to him for first time in his life and he looked towards him with those innocent eyes which broke his heart.

 He went towards where the voice was coming and it was coming from his son's room which made him annoyed so he went inside the room to ask his mother to make him stop crying but when he entered the room no one was there except his son, who stopped...

His son's tears were making him weak and angry at the same time. No one was with his son at this time which made him angry so he went towards Ray's cot, picked him up and took him to his room. He slept after his boy slept peacefully in his father's arm. It was the first time after that incident that he slept peacefully. But unknown to him, his mother witnessed the whole ordeal. She saw him coming and hided herself to see his reaction, what he would do after seeing this and his reaction didn't disappoint her.

He reached to his home in a record time and what he saw after entering the hall was his mother was crying continuously as well as the other ladies of the house. The men's were busy consoling their wife and his father was pacing angrily.

"Baba, Ray kahan hai?", he asked with fear in his voice which went unnoticed by his father who paced towards him and slapped him hard earning gasps from his family members who also looked towards him in anger.

"Yeh toh hume puchna chahiye tumse. Koi apne hi bacche se itni nafrat kaise kar sakta hai Mehboob", Ali gritted through his teeth. He is so angry on his son's behaviour. He can't even imagine through what that little boy is going from.

"Mai bhul gaya tha Baba", this again earned Mehboob a slap but from Ahmed this time.

"Tum bhul gaye? Bhul gaye the tum kitni aasani se keh diya na tumne par andaza hai bhi tumhe wo nanhi si jaan kitne khauf me hoga abhi", spats Ali which made Mehboob more guilty and he vowed to correct all his wrongdoings. He would give all his love to his little boy from now on, he promised to himself.

"Dadu aapko pata hai mai kitna darr gaya tha aap jaldi kyun nahi aaye mujhe lene?", Ray shouted and shrugged out from Zaman's Arms who was standing with Rafiq and Haadi which broke Mehboob's trance and he ran towards his son and hugged him tightly.

Rayyan hugged his father back who was hugging him for the first time and Mehboob squeezed him tightly. This scene brought tears to everyone eyes. But Ali was still angry so he snatched Ray from his arms which broke Mehboob's heart   Who looked at his father with shock and pain in his eyes.

"Dadu sorry hai bacche aaj ke baad aisa bilkul nahi karenge", Ali  said to his grandson with a smile.

"Par yeh toh batao ki hamara baccha darr kyun gaya tha?", Moeen asked his only grandson while taking him into his arms and went on to the sofa to sit.

"Woh mujhe laga ki ab aap log mujhe wapas nahi bulayenge, Baba ne mana kar diya hoga ki ab Ray chala gaya hai toh use nahi bulao kyunki wo mujhe pasand nahi karte na", Ray whispered having a fear in his voice but his whisper was unknowingly loud enough that everyone present there heard that and it broke the said person's heart into million pieces but he is the only one to blame.

"Ray baccha...", Mehboob called his son only to be interrupt by his father.

"Come Ray, aaj aap hamare room mein soyenge hamare sath", Ali told his grandson and moved to where he was seated on his Nanu's lap.

"Nahi Bhaijaan aaj hamara baccha hamare sath rahega. Aaj hume Ayesha ki bohot yaad aa rahi hai please. Aaj uska birthday hai or hum..." Moeen's voice trailed off as he could not controlled his emotions.

"Aaj Mama ka birthday hai, Nanu?", Little Ray asked his grandpa with much excitement in his voice which made Mehboob looked towards his son and he again felt guilt piercing his heart cause of all days today was the day he didn't wanted to spend with him.

"Yes bacche", Zia replied with a sad tone.

"Woh kab theek hongi Nani? Mai unse kab mil paunga?", Ray asked the question to which no one has an answer and Listening to the pain in his son's voice Mehboob went upstairs as he could not bear this pain anymore but stopped when he heard his son asking.

"Nani, Mama is not here because of me right? That's why Baba hate me so much", Ray asked to which his grandma shooks her head in no.

"Nahi bacche aisa nahi hai. Aapse kisne kaha?", Zia asked him.

"Woh school mein kaha sabne jab mai apne Mama-Baba ke sath nahi gaya baki bacchon ki tarah toh unhone kaha mai bad boy hoon toh mama mujhe chodkar chali gayi or mama chali gayi isiliye Baba bhi nahi aaye", Ray replied while tears were rolling down his eyes breaking every heart present there and Mehboob who was secretly listening thing broke down into tears.

"Nahi baccha aisa kuch nahi, humne kaha na aap good boy hai or Raina bhi aisa hi kehti hai", This time Ahmed said adding Raina's name cause he knows only that name has the power to change his mood and he was successful in his attempt as Ray gave them a big smile hearing him.

"Oh so my little man has a little crush on his little cousin", Mehboob thought with a smile and went to his room with a vow to make everything alright.

Author's Note

That's it for today. So Mehboob has realised his mistakes and from next chapter he will correct all of them but would it be easy for him? And one more thing Ayesha would be back in next update too. Any idea about her reaction to all this drama??

Don't forget to vote and comment.

See you all in next update👋