Six

It's been a week since they come back from her home, he is trying everything to ask for her apologies, he cooked food for her, bought flowers and chocolates for her, but she is on her mission to ignore him, she stopped eating the food at home if she hasn't cooked that, she never gave a second glance to chocolates and flowers he bought.

When he tries to speak, she walks away, she slept in balcony and always made sure to close the gate so he can't enter. Her behaviour is hurting him, he is too much in guilt and only she is the one who could reduce his guilt.

Today she is going to office and this will give her a break from all these feelings, she is tired of everything going around her and she is happy that for few days she will be away from all this drama. Today in the evening she has her flight to London and will be back after 4 days, she looked at Reyansh through mirror who was looking at her.

"Are you going somewhere?", he asked when he saw her getting ready. It's a week after all that happened and her behaviour is irking him as she is behaving normally like nothing happened. For god's sake he refused to accept her as his wife about which he is guilty but she doesn't know that and this seems to have no effect on her while all this is taking a load on his mental health.

"And why are you asking 'Mr you are not my wife'?" , She asked with a hint of joy in her voice as she knows that her behaviour is confusing him.

"I.. Nothing", Reyansh replied a little embarrassed at the way she questioned him and Ziva smirked at his condition.

"I am going to office and will be back in 4 days as I have a flight to London", She told him as she doesn't want him to get embarrassed in front of any one if they asks him about her.

Reyansh nodded and went to check the flight details. He called his secretary and instructed him to give him the info about Ziva Oberoi's flight which confused his secretary but he did the task and inform his boss that Ziva is co-piloting with someone named vishal at which Reyansh frowned that his wife would not only operate hours long flight with him but would also spend few days and here he is not getting a single minute with her so he decided to go with her and told his secretary to get it before evening.

When he came back he saw Ziva getting out of the room with her luggage so hurriedly packed up his stuff as well and went downstairs to have breakfast, as it is the only time he get to be close with his wife and also eat some delicacies made by her.

"Good morning", He wished his family shocking them as after that incident it is the first time he is exchanging any words with them.

"Mom, I will leave for London tonight for few days", He informed his mother who got teary eyed listening to him ans Ziva choked on her juice which she was drinking. What does he mean that he is leaving for London and why? He patted her back to calm her down.

"Sudden plan", his father asked him and he nodded in yes.

"Yeah, a sudden project came up and it should be handled personally", Reyansh replied and looked at Ziva who gulped her juice to avoid the repetition of earlier incidence. Why she has a feeling that there is no project and he is talking about something else.

"Mom, even I have to leave to London for four days, I am operating today's evening flight to London", Ziva also informed her mother in law who looked at Reyansh in understanding and then gave Ziva a soft smile.

"Okay so I have to leave now only, has some paperwork to do", she informed and went outside before anyone could stop her.

"I too will leave now", Reyansh said and went to his room to pick up his bag and car keys then drove towards his office as he needs to see that man Vishal and if necessary he would replace her with someone else as he can't risk the life of passengers due to his inexperienced employee.

He reached his office and called his secretary inside to know where Ziva is right now, and his secretary frowned at his sudden interest in Ziva and that too when he just got married a week ago but nonetheless informed him and he went to see the person his wife is so interested in.

He reached there floor and see his wife laughing with a guy which made him really angry as she doesn't have time to look at him but has all the time in the world to laugh with this monkey.

"Monkey? Just looked at him bro he is so handsome", His conscience corrected him which made him angry.

"Even I am smart but you don't see her laughing with me", He countered back.

"But he hasn't called her names", His brain reminded him and he left the place in guilt.

Ziva and vishal got ready for their flight when Reyansh came inside the cockpit and took the corner seat available there. Vishal and Ziva got alerted at his sudden appearance.

"Hello sir, you here?", Vishal asked him as he could feel Ziva is irked at something but why?

"Yeah, I am flying to London as well so thought to spent some time with my employees", He gave a looked to Ziva and then answered vishal at which Ziva scoffed and murmured something along the lines like you always fly commercial at which vishal snickered but then straightened himself feeling his boss' glare and they prepared for the take off.

Reyansh wore his seat belt with a sour mood as he could not heard what his wife said but it looked like their inside joke as it made this monkey laughed and it irritated him more that he doesn't have any inside joke type of thing with his wife.

Author's Note.

How is it? Sorry guys for late update but now the updates would be on time.

Next update coming tomorrow.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you💖