IV

Zaman came downstairs to enjoy the function of his brother's wedding and to be his support system because he knows how much all this is taking a toll on his brother. He should have come sooner but his brother would understand why he couldn't come. He needed some time to nurse his broken heart.

He looked around to see where his brother is. He found him talking to Bilal his phuppo's son, Rafiq & Murtaza were also there. He found Haadi and Myra talking to each other. Mysha, Misha, Dua were there with Ayesha. His parents, uncle and Aunts and his grandparents were talking to their guests. All were there except her. Where is she? He thought and went to his Aunt Bia to ask about her.

"We don't know and we don't care Zami." His Aunt replied to his query. And he was shocked after listening her. No matter what she did, she is still family and queen of his heart and he won't tolerate this utter disrespect to her. He conveys the same to her. After which his Aunt went to get her.

"Iqra, open the door baby. Mama is sorry, please open the door." Bia knocked on the door of her daughter's room where she came on Zaman's insistence. But she is also worried for her daughter. Yes she is angry with her but she is also a mother. Iqra was in shock after listening to her mother.

"Mama, why are you saying this? Why are you sorry? I am sorry. Please don't get angry with me. I know I did wrong but I am your daughter and you know that I won't do it without any reason." Iqra said to her mother after opening the door.

Her mother came inside and asked her what does mean by this? Yes she is sorry because she didn't trust her daughter, her heart. She should have known that her daughter won't take a step like this in hurry.

"What's the reason baccha?". She asked to her daughter. "No matter the reason but what you did was wrong and the way you did it was more than wrong". She reprimanded Iqra cause no matter what she loves her zami too and he is in so much pain right now so she had to tell her daughter the way she handled thing was rude.

"I will tell you Mama. But after Aapi and Bhaijaan's wedding. They are suffering too much because of me and I can't ruin this too" Iqra replied with a sad tone to which her mother agreed and asked her to come downstairs.

Zaman talked with Mehboob and asked his forgiveness to which Mehboob shut him up. After his brother he left he thought about the day Little Iqra come to this house.

**Flashback starts**

"Mama, is there a party in our house?" a 7 year old Zaman asked to his mother after seeing all the decorations.

"No baccha, our pari is coming home". Mumina replied to her son's query.

"Pari, which pari Mama". He asked once again when he could not kept his curiosity at bay.

"Your Alam chachu and Bia chachi's daughter beta". His mother told him while caressing his hair.

"But they don't have a daughter mama. They only have Mirza and he is at home only". Zaman innocently replied to his mother's statement.

"Now they have beta. They have a little pari now. Do you remember day before yesterday your chachi went to hospital because she fell down. There she gave birth to our pari". His mother again answered his query. After this he went in search of a gift for their pari.

 After this he went in search of a gift for their pari